test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Capital Punishment

osiraelosirael Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Is Breen Capital Punishment still an accolade that I can get? I've not seen a named Breen ship in forever. I just need to kill Istapp but I've never seen it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    As far as I know, the Breen Capital Punishment accolade is still one that can be gotten. According to STO Wiki, "the Istapp is a Breen Capital Ship that can be found in the Kelvani Belt of the Raveh Sector, Orellius Sector Block. It is a rare spawn and can occur in any instance of the Kelvani Belt. Unlike Desna and Snosk, Istapp spawns outside of the objective circle (making it the least observed of the three). It follows a flight path that starts at the ca. eleven o'clock position (northwest) of the mining facility, then moving clockwise. The entire flight path takes 22 minutes to complete. It will be identified as Breen Capital Ship "Istapp"." May that help. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • osiraelosirael Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Oh I've read that plenty of times. I've Googled it so many times looking for any useful hints so I can at last get this thing done. But while doing the daily I've noticed that I haven't seen any of the three named in a long time. Was hoping to hear from someone saying they blasted him just yesterday or something.
This discussion has been closed.