test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some DOFF interfaces are now broken

starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
I know there is a workaround if you really look deeper but the interface to get some DOFF assignments started like talking to the security officer at fleet for turning over things like contraband, prisoners, filing commendation reports at fleet, starting DOFF recruitment at fleet, among others is broken.

Filed some more tickets but astounding that it was kinda of broken last week when we had a problem donating to fleet projects. I guess one bug gets fixed and another starts off. The wonderful world of fixing bugs on a 11 year old server!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    Some of the Doff assignments from lock boxes aren't working properly anymore either.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    The Personnel Officer to grind down Doffs from purple to blue to green to white is broken.
  • Options
    doyouwdoyouw Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    1 Doff problem fixed = +26 other new bugs just on Doff system....
    - 7 doff recruitments no longer working (accademy)
    - 3 doff exchanges no longer working (accademy)
    - 1 doff mission "exchange contraband for dili..." no longer working (1st City)
    - 15 doffs missions "exchange CXP for Fleet Marks" no longer working (Fleet SB)

And I stoped checking after 26 but I'm quite sure there is way more!

How do you fix stuff at Cryptic ? like playing darts with a blindfold ?
    I am almost blind but even with a blindfold there is still no way I do that much damage with 1 shot!

Keep the good work, at least we have fun laughing at you
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG
    "I am FLATULUS of Borg, Resistance if Futile! Prepare to pull my finger!"

cube.jpg
  • Options
    Even the link to report bug is buged...
    3-4 time runing in loop between arc game forum page and a "proove you are human" TRIBBLE
    then end up on sign in to arc website even though I was already signed up here
    and just after signing in we end up on main Arc page....

CLAP CLAP CLAP Cryptic you just entered next phase : Buging bug report system CLAP CLAP CLAP
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    doyouw wrote: »

I am almost blind but even with a blindfold there is still no way I do that much damage with 1 shot!

They work fine, they just appear under Personal now instead of a overview page.
  • Options
    At least they're trying to fix things. Which is an improvement, considering players had been reporting the missing level 11 Doffs since 2018.

As annoying as it is that an effort to fix one thing led to other things being broken, let's not resort to derision and bullying. They may well be working on fixing the new issues already. Make sure to keep reporting them and hopefully they can address them in one of the next patches.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options

They work fine, they just appear under Personal now instead of a overview page.

"... work fine..." when you need tricks to work around bugs... you realise how funy and silly this sound ? Like many ppl on STO you are too used to broken stuff ;)
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options
    At least they're trying to fix things. Which is an improvement, considering players had been reporting the missing level 11 Doffs since 2018.

As annoying as it is that an effort to fix one thing led to other things being broken, let's not resort to derision and bullying. They may well be working on fixing the new issues already. Make sure to keep reporting them and hopefully they can address them in one of the next patches.

You are right they probably still trying very hard to fix the +$300 pack content (lifetime sub) that is broken for more than 7 years (1 ex: vet ship console that get stuck after 2-3 time use).

Or maybe the 16k Zen packs I did buy (Delta & temporal) that most wide account rewards are stuck in my store menu with that lovely message when trying to collect them "unable to complete transaction : that item cannot curently be purchased"...
    That has been like that for more than 6 months...

And less important but still funy to know, the fact that a GAMA char get ejected from another char bridge after 30sec when you invite one... it's not like GAMA content was made last week if they were realy working on fixing stuff they had plenty of time for 99% of the bugs I mentioned here long long long ago ;)

Even older, the "SPACE GPS" is still calibrated on the +8 years old Galaxy MAP, so most of the time you go strait to nowhere when clicking on a destination especialy on KDF side when trying to go from QONOS to KDF Starbase automatic "GPS" will lead you to Alpha Quadrant without stoping at the SB...

And that is not even 1/10000 of the bugs you can find in the game.

I'm not bulling them I'm just reminding ppl how Cryptic is "working" on their games.

Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options

You are right they probably still trying very hard to fix the +$300 pack content (lifetime sub) that is broken for more than 7 years (1 ex: vet ship console that get stuck after 2-3 time use).

Or maybe the 16k Zen packs I did buy (Delta & temporal) that most wide account rewards are stuck in my store menu with that lovely message when trying to collect them "unable to complete transaction : that item cannot curently be purchased"...

And less important but still funy to know, the fact that a GAMA char get ejected from another char bridge after 30sec when you invite one... it's not like GAMA content was made last week if they were realy working on fixing stuff they had plenty of time for 99% of the bugs I mentioned here long long long ago ;)

Even older, the "SPACE GPS" is still calibrated on the +8 years old Galaxy MAP, so most of the time you go strait to nowhere when clicking on a destination especialy on KDF side when trying to go from QONOS to KDF Starbase automatic "GPS" will lead you to Alpha Quadrant without stoping at the SB...

I'm not bulling them I'm just reminding ppl how Cryptic is "working" on their games.

I'm well aware that there are too many bugs that have been in the game for far too long.
    But these bugs only just occurred, and while they were trying to fix one of the long standing bugs.

• Options

I'm well aware that there are too many bugs that have been in the game for far too long.
    But these bugs only just occurred, and while they were trying to fix one of the long standing bugs.

What you dont get is that each time they were trying to fix one lately they introduced + x times more bugs with each patch. Just do the math, 3-4 bugs on patch notes +26 new bugs after same patch .
    that is a very bad way of "trying to fix it" at least for ppl that can count ;)

Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
This discussion has been closed.