test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holo Worf stats with 11th Anv Bundle?

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
Why are the stats of holo worf so hard to find? Can someone post these traits and anything special about this boff? Fed only or can every faction use?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    He's account-wide unlock. So every faction can use him. Being that he's a hologram he has Superior photonic life-form aggressive Superior honor Warrior. Space skills: fire at will 1, torpedo spread 2, attack pattern beta 2 scatter volley 3. ground skills: Photon grenade 1, draw fire 2, sweeping strike 3, Lunge 3
    Have not used him yet ! Why stats hard to fine is he just came out.
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    darthorici wrote: »
    He's account-wide unlock. So every faction can use him. Being that he's a hologram he has Superior photonic life-form aggressive Superior honor Warrior. Space skills: fire at will 1, torpedo spread 2, attack pattern beta 2 scatter volley 3. ground skills: Photon grenade 1, draw fire 2, sweeping strike 3, Lunge 3
    Have not used him yet ! Why stats hard to fine is he just came out.

thank you for this. i guess i mean why wouldn't they post these things on the announcement? Seems pretty standard. Also - all ground traits? no space traits? What is Superior honor Warrior?
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Kael announced it in their last Twitch in case you wanted to watch it:
    Cryptic Studios - 10 Forward: Legendary Anniversary

I mean the introductory video at the start is very well done to show all these FINE ships, especially the Horatio Class in my opinion. Even the Repulse Class variant looks stunning, as do the Klingon Ships.

Still people have some time to THINK about it as there available for 13d 20h at time of this post. Though the ZEN charge bonus thru the ARC website is only around this weekend, or the 50% Lobi sale allows several gear or consoles or even another ship. :o
    0zxlclk.png
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    Just another generic boff that isn't anything special unless you want Worf following you around
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Kael announced it in their last Twitch in case you wanted to watch it:
    Cryptic Studios - 10 Forward: Legendary Anniversary

I mean the introductory video at the start is very well done to show all these FINE ships, especially the Horatio Class in my opinion. Even the Repulse Class variant looks stunning, as do the Klingon Ships.

Still people have some time to THINK about it as there available for 13d 20h at time of this post. Though the ZEN charge bonus thru the ARC website is only around this weekend, or the 50% Lobi sale allows several gear or consoles or even another ship. :o

Thank you! ...just watched. For others interested, the worf boff is at 1:31:33.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    The standard mediocre traits they gave Holo-Worf I have to wonder if Cryptic has something against Michael Dorn or the character of Worf :-( I mean you promoted it as "exclusive", it's Worf for crying out loud, & you deal him like that. What a missed opportunity. Though the costume looked righteous.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    They should have given him his abilities from aboard the Obelisk, especially if they are going to charge hundreds of dollars for the Bridge Officer.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    bmcd73 wrote: »
    why wouldn't they post these things on the announcement?

So people can't readily see how mediocre it is. It's just more bloat to try and make the pack look like a good deal.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.