test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken doff assignments 2-18 patch

syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Turn in contraband at esd, Turn in CXP for fleet marks at starbase show blank when you try to start them.

Comments

• matzdaadmatzdaad Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Turn in contraband at esd, Turn in CXP for fleet marks at starbase show blank when you try to start them.

Had the same problem with Vulcan, Andorian, and Tellurite cultural exchange.
    (as well as 'reassign underperforming duty officers)
    There is a work-around to for now to get you through.
    When you try a doff assignment and get the 'blank page' hit the back button and look in 'personal' you should see the assignment there and you can begin it. worked for all the listed above

A couple of extra steps but it keeps you from being stuck.
    MatzDaad
    Fleet: 8th Expeditionary Command
    Member since 2/15/2012

Similar problem with Vulcan, Andorran, and Tellurite cultural exchange as well as re-assign underperforming DOFFs.

when you get a 'blank' that won't let you begin just hit the back button and look in PERSONAL, you should find the assignment there and you can 'plan' and begin from that folder. A couple extra steps but gets you through.
    MatzDaad
    Member since 2/15/2012

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Can confirm this also has the NPC at Fleet Mine for 500 Dilithium Refine not working either; and a few NPC's at the Academy as identified above.

Or Turn in Contraband, Prisoners, or Defeated Changeling button is greyed out for ESD/Quonos, even if you have the DOFF to do the tasks.

I've also heard of a few other DOFF assignments, someone may need to confirm what the cause as it won't allow them to begin since today's patch.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png
  • dariusturaldariustural Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Was told to post here after submitting an in-game bug report. I too am having issues with Doff assignments (Confiscated Conraband. prisoner transfers, etc.) account wide, and at ESD/DS9 (Admin callsign omitted):

Feb 18, 2021, 14:31 PST
    Thank you for contacting us.

Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug, however our engineers and dev team have already been made aware of this.

Something else you may want to do is post about this issue on the official bug reports whenever a bug related issues arises on the forums: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will see it there and look into the issue.

Any updates that become available, will be posted on our news page within the patch notes here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Regards,

• pmsattlerpmsattler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I am running my KDF, who cannot recruit KDF duty officers on Qo'Nos. These silly bugs are starting to get ridiculous.
    Fleet Admiral of The Lost boys

"Dreams are born in the deepest of minds, and destroyed in the shallowest of ones."
    Please try the work-around mentioned in post 2 of this thread.
    MatzDaad
    Member since 2/15/2012

• xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Bug and workaround seem to exist with any doff mission given my some character you talk to. I can also confirm both for the New Romulus epohh missions (both "research" and "raise")
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Hopefully this is corrected next week, though the work around allows you to proceed...
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • kailim#3772 kailim Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm also running into that issue from the Zhat Vash Case File: "Thick as Mudd"
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    As far as I can tell it's all Doff Assignments that you get from npcs that are affected, new romulus ones included.

So basically any assignment you get from an npc you have to go to collect then go to the personal tab in Doff assignments.
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    Normal duty officer missions not involving an NPC are not affected, but I have those blanks for missions from lock boxes, and NPCs at Klingon Academy such as requesting personnel, exchanging underperforming duty officers, and so forth.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• h3addi3h3addi3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    matzdaad wrote: »

Similar problem with Vulcan, Andorran, and Tellurite cultural exchange as well as re-assign underperforming DOFFs.

when you get a 'blank' that won't let you begin just hit the back button and look in PERSONAL, you should find the assignment there and you can 'plan' and begin from that folder. A couple extra steps but gets you through.

Doesnt always work, currently having the issue with the fleet holding Additional Dilithium task where it wont show in personal when switching strait to it