test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Ticket# 418625

torchcmdrtorchcmdr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
While using the Arc Client for Windows I went into "Activate a Product" then "View Redeemed Keys" and noticed two major problems: The columns for "Server Name" "Character Name" and "Platform" are completely filled with "N/A", why even have them if their obsolete system doesn't save that information? More concerning is that I am absolutely sure I purchased three STO keys though Steam in 2014, yet nothing is displayed before April 2015! I may have wasted Zen purchacing two of them a second time, but the third was an expensive Expansion Pack that the in-game Cryptic Store won't let me claim!!!

After wasting 11 days e-mailing FAQ bots and cubicle-monkeys, whom even tried to blame the problem on Steam, they couldn't do anything but credit me the Zen to buy the bundle again and tell me to post here! When will the executives slow down creating half-assed new content and hire programers good enough to actualy debug and become a quality product? Maybe it would be better if the lock boxes got them shutdown for gambling so they could start over as STO2 with a better game engine?

Answers

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Activating a product is NOT a game play bug. Please post correctly. Next cut it out with the name calling. Enough with the ranting in general.
    You should of posted in PC, NETWORK, AND OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES

Now. Mods are on hand here to assist in anyway they can @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 @rattler2 The thread title however says nothing of what is actually the issue, and the body of your thread is just you getting your boxers twisted which is cause for the previously mentioned mods to ban you from using the forum.

I suggest you edit your whole thread to include what is the matter in the title. Remove all the huffing and puffing and name calling from your post and be a bit more civil.