test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So what is the next story arc going to be?

1235»

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    nrobbiec wrote: »
    I want to see more of New Remus. We can only just barely see it from staging area.

Yea, I'd love to that as well which I've already identified. Though I suspect Cardassia &/or Badlands (Including the Mirror) may have ties into the new ARC; I've wondered if a bit more exploration is included.

Cardassia is the leading candidate for many, yet showing a bit more of New Romulus and the Reman (Caverns) be amazing, or possibly even getting to visit Ferenginar. Let alone visiting a few more Alpha Quadrant planets, or perhaps a few in the Gamma Quadrant, both have several planets or species we've not yet seen.

The Dosi race in the Gamma Quadrant, they identified had joined the Dominion. It be nice to engage with them at least once perhaps coming to their aid, now that Odo has established Jem support & Founders with the Alliance--after some initial misgivings during the Gamma ARC.

Still all we can do is wait, ... and still have to wonder, how Year of the Klingon will conclude.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    nrobbiec wrote: »
    I want to see more of New Remus. We can only just barely see it from staging area.

New Remus would actually be quite interesting.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    somtaawkhar do you have source that the Romulans use dilithium in the same manner with there singularity drives. Honest curiosity. New Remus now thats an interesting idea. I like it.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Clone Kahless
    Clone L'Rell
    Holo-mycelia Stametts
    Excaliban construct Burnham
    Mirror Universe Tilly

Begun, the Clone Wars have.............
    Kahless II was from TNG so you can't blame Cryptic for that.

• paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    maybe a story arc featuring Kahless III.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Playing around with my new Temer got me thinking.

What we could really use is some expansion of the alliance concept, delve into it a bit more deeply.

J'mpok basicly nuked Alliance headquarters and shattered everything. Rebuilding that in the face of perhaps Leeta as bad guy could be interesting.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    edited February 2021

What we could really use is some expansion of the alliance concept, delve into it a bit more deeply.

J'mpok basicly nuked Alliance headquarters and shattered everything. Rebuilding that in the face of perhaps Leeta as bad guy could be interesting.

Also Killy is still out there, however Leeta will be the tougher one between these two, Time Travel plus Dimension hopping seem to be fatal combination, apparently Prime Spock, Prime Nero, Georgiou, that Kelvin Universe Alien in Discovery S3 seem to all suffered from this and it won't be long before Killy would be affected by this too, after Leeta's defeat the Terrans will just be forced to rebuild their fleet and elect another leader down the line, next Terran Emperor should be either Mirror Brad Boimler

File:Brad_Boimler_icon.png

just because I would find it funny that the mirror one got the promotion before the prime version did

Or Mirror Data

Data_(mirror)?file=Data_%2528mirror%2529.jpg

He's basically Lore so he wouldn't sacrifice himself for Picard like his Prime Counterpart and would still be alive since he's basically immortal.

Edit: The pictures aren't showing up.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User

Also Killy is still out there, however Leeta will be the tougher one between these two, Time Travel plus Dimension hopping seem to be fatal combination, apparently Prime Spock, Prime Nero, Georgiou, that Kelvin Universe Alien in Discovery S3 seem to all suffered from this and it won't be long before Killy would be affected by this too, after Leeta's defeat the Terrans will just be forced to rebuild their fleet and elect another leader down the line, next Terran Emperor should be either Mirror Brad Boimler

File:Brad_Boimler_icon.png

just because I would find it funny that the mirror one got the promotion before the prime version did

Or Mirror Data

Data_(mirror)?file=Data_%2528mirror%2529.jpg

He's basically Lore so he wouldn't sacrifice himself for Picard like his Prime Counterpart and would still be alive since he's basically immortal.

Edit: The pictures aren't showing up.

Time travel & dimension hopping only seems to have been a factor if the person in question was very far removed from their original timeline. Georgiou and Yor's cases were that they were several centuries away from their respective timelines.

- Spock Prime was 161 years old when he died. While this was 39 years younger than the age Vulcans were expected to live, a key thing to remember was that Spock is also part human, which may lower his natural lifespan.

- Nero died as a result of his ship collapsing into a black hole, so that whole time-space debilitation disorder may not have affected him. Its actually unknown how long it would have been before the debilitation disorder started effecting him, or even how far one has to go for it to happen.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
This discussion has been closed.