test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

one thing they could do to make the new legendary pack worth the price

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 415 Arc User
at least in my mind what could make the coming legendary pack worth the price. i think if they ether added or removed the 2 100% token to buy ships. is to replace that with making 2 possible t6 rewards out of the R&D Promotional Ship Crafting Packs. 100% guaranteed and you can pick witch 2 they are.my reasoning is that anyone with the money to buy it odds are they have already paid for ships they want with what the 100% tokens would give however if it was me i would just add 2new boxes that you could pick any ship that has ever been in the game. that would definitely attract new players just now starting the game but that might be a bridge to far for them however that is just me
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    2 possible t6 rewards out of the R&D Promotional Ship Crafting Packs. 100% guaranteed

That would be nice, but promo pack odds are 1:100, so buying 100 promo packs (with no guarantee of winning a ship) costs more than the legendary bundle. Buying 200 promo packs (still no guarantee) is more than double the cost.

The promo pack ship(s) in Mudds are not "user choice" they are fixed ships, probably the poor sellers that aren't chosen as often when people use a promo token.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    2 possible t6 rewards out of the R&D Promotional Ship Crafting Packs. 100% guaranteed

That would be nice, but promo pack odds are 1:100, so buying 100 promo packs (with no guarantee of winning a ship) costs more than the legendary bundle. Buying 200 promo packs (still no guarantee) is more than double the cost.

The promo pack ship(s) in Mudds are not "user choice" they are fixed ships, probably the poor sellers that aren't chosen as often when people use a promo token.
    the reason i said that is because there are tons of people like my self that spend tons of real money in store but never buy the packs because we just do not want to gamble. hell i have spent well over 2k over the last 10 years . but never touched one of R&D Promotional Ship Crafting Packs

This discussion has been closed.