test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor-System

villainvilevillainvile Member Posts: 64 Arc User
Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

I'm a little bit confused.
I reached yesterday Level 450 in the Endeavor-System und reached also the first Price (100.000 XP) of the Klingon Recruit Receiver, but can't open it.

Next is, today i've done with my Endeavors => started with 15030 XP and ended with 16050 ... WTF? 15030+650+3200+8000=26880 (6880 for next Perk Point)
So, how to do the Klingon Recruitment Receiver Mission "Unforgettable"?

Next is:
Where are the Perks "Damage Resist Delta" for ground and space?

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

Comments

• villainvilevillainvile Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I know there is no Delta, so i ask for. ^^

After the patch today, still i can't open the 100K Klingon Recruit Reward.
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

I reached yesterday Level 450 in the Endeavor-System und reached also the first Price (100.000 XP) of the Klingon Recruit Receiver, but can't open it.

Next is, today i've done with my Endeavors => started with 15030 XP and ended with 16050 ... WTF? 15030+650+3200+8000=26880 (6880 for next Perk Point)

Next is:

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

New Endeavor upgrade to 600 points BROKEN!!! I was at 450 with 15650 points accumulated. I completed the medium endeavor and the system failed to add the points. Bug Report 422304. Sonak character
  • nathankomarannathankomaran Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    ask4spock1 wrote: »
    Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

Next is:

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

New Endeavor upgrade to 600 points BROKEN!!! I was at 450 with 15650 points accumulated. I completed the medium endeavor and the system failed to add the points. Bug Report 422304. Sonak character

NOOOO!!!!!!!! OH, GOD...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! (-_-)

Please don't tell me Craptic increased the ***-damn Endeavor Cap to 600!!?? I WAS TO ****ING CLOSE TO REACHING THE MAXIMUM RANK!!!!!!!!!! Why? Why would Craptic force us to do more ****ing GRINDINGGGGGG!!!!!!??????? _|_

And it's glitched!? H-H-H-Howwwww!? EDIT: Please, PLEASE tell me the Endeavors now have a buy-out option.
    westmetals wrote: »
    Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

Next is:

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

Please don't tell me Craptic increased the ***-damn Endeavor Cap to 600!!?? I WAS TO ****ING CLOSE TO REACHING THE MAXIMUM RANK!!!!!!!!!! Why? Why would Craptic force us to do more ****ing GRINDINGGGGGG!!!!!!??????? _|_

And it's glitched!? H-H-H-Howwwww!? EDIT: Please, PLEASE tell me the Endeavors now have a buy-out option.

No buyout. And yes they increased the cap to 600 points (by increasing the existing perks from 15 to 20 each).

And yes it's broken. I got shorted 8,000 points for my red/hard endeavour Tuesday and have earned nothing since. Stuck at 450 3/4.

Whaaat!? OMFGG!!!!!! SLASH TRIBBLE HELL!!!! You wanna know the reason why this just pisses me off? Fine!! I'll tell you, whether or not you wanna hear: It's because Cryptic Studios (AKA Craptic Stupidos) underhandedly snuck this MASSIVE maximum-possible point-increase on us! Their players, with no prior warning or notice to us. When I logged into the game yeshterday (Which sadly was the last time I did so willingly), I even went so far as to check their most recent update (House Reborn) to see if there was any mention of an Endeavor-based update at all. There was none. Therefore, what Craptic did to us was nothing less than sneaky in the most disgusting, despicable manner possible. <---- This wouldn't have been so bad if they had at least brought it up while they were planning to roll out their House Reborn update. But instead, they decided to de-volve into DAMNABLE, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING OGRE-******S!!!!! Ohh, it pisses me off!! _|_

So, if anyone wants to help me petition some ideas to them as to how they can improve their obviously-broken system, anyone here can copy/paste the following text into tickets for them (LET'S FLOOD EM!!) or just say this in your own words. It doesn't matter. I promise to omit any choice swear words to avoid your ears bleeding out...

Quote: "Look...You could have improved SO MUCH on this Endeavor-System. You could have given Lifetimers like me free access to private instances of adventure-zones! I'd even be willing to pay a once-off Zen-Fee of 1,000 Zen to buy an adventure-zone...Or 2,000 for access to two of them, even! Or: You could've introduced more things for us to gain Endeavor-Ranks on/with...Starting 5 to 15 Duty Officer Assignments. Or starting 2 to 6 Admiralty Assignments. Or some good, old, R&D! Hell, I would've even settled for having to kill off new, different NPC mobs, like Romulans. Or Klingons. Or even Orions! You could've even introduced Endeavor Bonus Weekends for us, where we gain triple or even just double the number of Endeavor Points we'd normally have to grind out YEARS for! And after all this time, you offered absolutely NO BUYOUT OPTION to insta-finish the Endeavors. Did you even once think of any of this? At all?" -End Quote

Am I pissed off over something like this? HELL TRIBBLE YEAH!!!!!!! Is there anything I can do about it, besides rant? Probably not, but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna try! o_o Now, who's with me!?

BOYCOTT Cryptic Studios!!!!
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

Next is:

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

No buyout. And yes they increased the cap to 600 points (by increasing the existing perks from 15 to 20 each).

And yes it's broken. I got shorted 8,000 points for my red/hard endeavour Tuesday and have earned nothing since. Stuck at 450 3/4.

Whaaat!? OMFGG!!!!!! SLASH TRIBBLE HELL!!!! You wanna know the reason why this just pisses me off? Fine!! I'll tell you, whether or not you wanna hear: It's because Cryptic Studios (AKA Craptic Stupidos) underhandedly snuck this MASSIVE maximum-possible point-increase on us! Their players, with no prior warning or notice to us. When I logged into the game yeshterday (Which sadly was the last time I did so willingly), I even went so far as to check their most recent update (House Reborn) to see if there was any mention of an Endeavor-based update at all. There was none. Therefore, what Craptic did to us was nothing less than sneaky in the most disgusting, despicable manner possible. <---- This wouldn't have been so bad if they had at least brought it up while they were planning to roll out their House Reborn update. But instead, they decided to de-volve into DAMNABLE, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING OGRE-******S!!!!! Ohh, it pisses me off!! _|_

So, if anyone wants to help me petition some ideas to them as to how they can improve their obviously-broken system, anyone here can copy/paste the following text into tickets for them (LET'S FLOOD EM!!) or just say this in your own words. It doesn't matter. I promise to omit any choice swear words to avoid your ears bleeding out...

Quote: "Look...You could have improved SO MUCH on this Endeavor-System. You could have given Lifetimers like me free access to private instances of adventure-zones! I'd even be willing to pay a once-off Zen-Fee of 1,000 Zen to buy an adventure-zone...Or 2,000 for access to two of them, even! Or: You could've introduced more things for us to gain Endeavor-Ranks on/with...Starting 5 to 15 Duty Officer Assignments. Or starting 2 to 6 Admiralty Assignments. Or some good, old, R&D! Hell, I would've even settled for having to kill off new, different NPC mobs, like Romulans. Or Klingons. Or even Orions! You could've even introduced Endeavor Bonus Weekends for us, where we gain triple or even just double the number of Endeavor Points we'd normally have to grind out YEARS for! And after all this time, you offered absolutely NO BUYOUT OPTION to insta-finish the Endeavors. Did you even once think of any of this? At all?" -End Quote

Am I pissed off over something like this? HELL TRIBBLE YEAH!!!!!!! Is there anything I can do about it, besides rant? Probably not, but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna try! o_o Now, who's with me!?

While some new Endeavor assignments would be nice, they really shouldn't allow you to buy out progress on them. They honestly shouldn't have done it for R&D assignments or Reputations, either because it's just a greedy pay-to-advance system like in those terrible freemium mobile games, but it is at least limited. Buyouts for limited-time events are fine because of the limited-time part, but everything else is about playing the game, and it is all open-ended, so you can do them at any time.

Private instances of adventure zones might be useful for hunting Gorn on Nimbus (or maybe the Universal Endeavor for taking down a boss spawn on Nimbus, mostly just for Nimbus) but I can't see the need for it in any other adventure zone. Plenty of Borg on Defera, Tholians on Nukara and Vaadwaur on Kobali, respawning at pretty generous rates, to get any Endaevor for them done quite with minimal downtime when I do them, at least.

They had been planning to expand Endeavor perks, apparently. Borticus even tweeted as much shortly before this update came out. I think that they just got caught flat-footed with people hitting the cap before they had their plans finalized. I also expect that they may end up getting caught flat-footed again when people start hitting the new cap around mid-to-late September, so we might see another surprise rush job.

I had thought that there wouldn't be an expansion to a system that took slightly over two years to complete from the word go, but I don't think that Cryptic is looking at the mythical "brand new player" anymore. Whatever the case, this is a seven months or so addition to that system (assuming that you work up the bonus on your Klingon Recruit in that time) which feels like a breeze compared to what I just finished. The best part is that you can simply ignore it, especially if you already had 450 points before this. It's not like anyone who had built these things up that high "needs" any of this. You might think that you do to try and top the DPS charts, but let's be honest, the same few people always top those, and it isn't a few Endeavor perk points that is doing it for them, it's a constant game of keeping up with the meta, of which perk points are only a small part.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    edited February 2021
    anodynes wrote: »
    Kiba'avzayn & Hanyo!

Next is:

Jolan'tru & Qapla'!

While some new Endeavor assignments would be nice, they really shouldn't allow you to buy out progress on them. They honestly shouldn't have done it for R&D assignments or Reputations, either because it's just a greedy pay-to-advance system like in those terrible freemium mobile games, but it is at least limited. Buyouts for limited-time events are fine because of the limited-time part, but everything else is about playing the game, and it is all open-ended, so you can do them at any time.

Private instances of adventure zones might be useful for hunting Gorn on Nimbus (or maybe the Universal Endeavor for taking down a boss spawn on Nimbus, mostly just for Nimbus) but I can't see the need for it in any other adventure zone. Plenty of Borg on Defera, Tholians on Nukara and Vaadwaur on Kobali, respawning at pretty generous rates, to get any Endaevor for them done quite with minimal downtime when I do them, at least.

They had been planning to expand Endeavor perks, apparently. Borticus even tweeted as much shortly before this update came out. I think that they just got caught flat-footed with people hitting the cap before they had their plans finalized. I also expect that they may end up getting caught flat-footed again when people start hitting the new cap around mid-to-late September, so we might see another surprise rush job.

I had thought that there wouldn't be an expansion to a system that took slightly over two years to complete from the word go, but I don't think that Cryptic is looking at the mythical "brand new player" anymore. Whatever the case, this is a seven months or so addition to that system (assuming that you work up the bonus on your Klingon Recruit in that time) which feels like a breeze compared to what I just finished. The best part is that you can simply ignore it, especially if you already had 450 points before this. It's not like anyone who had built these things up that high "needs" any of this. You might think that you do to try and top the DPS charts, but let's be honest, the same few people always top those, and it isn't a few Endeavor perk points that is doing it for them, it's a constant game of keeping up with the meta, of which perk points are only a small part.

Look, I'm not entirely sure you understand the point I'm trying to make here. So, let me state it for you in plain English:

The whole reason I want/wanted a buyout option for the Endeavors is not so much because the original Endeavors took so damn long to complete (And Craptic's removal of the Foundry System only made completing them so much worse) but it was because of the sneaky manner which they increased the maximum Endeavor Limit. From 450 to 600!! O_O Listen, you may not realize this, but a lot of players around my age (Give or take a few years) don't have the time to spend with no-life-grinding on Endeavors, which again, already take up a sizable chunk of our time...Especially if there's additional content we kinda feel pressured into playing through. Why would I feel pressured into playing through Discovery content or ANY content, you might ask?

Well, first of all, many of the rewards at the end of these missions and/or events at least seem to be too good to miss out on. Even if I'd have to spend even more in-game resources to fully upgrade them. For another thing, I'm one of those people who considers myself to be a completionist...For the most part, anyway. This means I feel the need to complete as much content as a game has to offer, if I can hold out until the end. And until all these recent Discovery updates, I did.

But once again, my original argument isn't so much the fact which Craptic increased the Maximum Possible Endeavor Rank. It's the way they snuck it into the gameh!! With no advance warning or notice to any of its players. And so what if we want a buyout option, huh!? Again, like I said, some of us just don't have the time to spend on a game, no matter how good it is or once was. We have a life off our computers. We might have a job. Or a family to care for. Or we're either in college or have plans to attend, someday. And I don't know about you, but I don't want to game my life away. But by the same token, I don't want to leave a certain game I already spent years playing incomplete. And right now, my game is incomplete, because I was ever-so-close to reaching the maximum possible Endeavor Rank. After this, I was going to formally retire from the game...At least for a while. So in short, I feel as though I was cheated out of a proper retirement party and plan.

And all because Craptic felt as though they just HAD to include getting a certain amount of Endeavor Points as a goal for their stupid KDF Recruits nobody asked for in the first place!! (-_-) <---- Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly didn't ask for them to introduce Klingon Recruits. I would have much rather they brought back their Temporal Agent Recruitment Event, instead. But did these...TRIBBLE even consider this? Once? Hell no!! Oh, and speaking of private instances, do you know how frustrating it can be to even LOCATE Voth Ships if you have to destroy them for an Endeavor!? You may think it's easy, but I find it a royal pain in the TRIBBLE! This is why I always chose to skip this task whenever it cropped up. Oh, and make no mistake: I've also had trouble getting in Voth Ground Forces kills and even Tholian Ground Forces kills, all because there were to many players in the area hunting them down to near-extinction. (-_-)

If these ****-damn ****suckers hadn't jerked our Foundry away from us, and worse yet, hadn't increased the maximum possible Endeavor Rank without offering a buyout option, I wouldn't be in here griping and making everyone's ears bleed out. TL;DR? Give us a buyout option for Endeavors or give us DEATH!! We can't all game our lives away. End. Of. Story.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User

Look, I'm not entirely sure you understand the point I'm trying to make here. So, let me state it for you in plain English:

The whole reason I want/wanted a buyout option for the Endeavors is not so much because the original Endeavors took so damn long to complete (And Craptic's removal of the Foundry System only made completing them so much worse) but it was because of the sneaky manner which they increased the maximum Endeavor Limit. From 450 to 600!! O_O Listen, you may not realize this, but a lot of players around my age (Give or take a few years) don't have the time to spend with no-life-grinding on Endeavors, which again, already take up a sizable chunk of our time...Especially if there's additional content we kinda feel pressured into playing through. Why would I feel pressured into playing through Discovery content or ANY content, you might ask?

Well, first of all, many of the rewards at the end of these missions and/or events at least seem to be too good to miss out on. Even if I'd have to spend even more in-game resources to fully upgrade them. For another thing, I'm one of those people who considers myself to be a completionist...For the most part, anyway. This means I feel the need to complete as much content as a game has to offer, if I can hold out until the end. And until all these recent Discovery updates, I did.

But once again, my original argument isn't so much the fact which Craptic increased the Maximum Possible Endeavor Rank. It's the way they snuck it into the gameh!! With no advance warning or notice to any of its players. And so what if we want a buyout option, huh!? Again, like I said, some of us just don't have the time to spend on a game, no matter how good it is or once was. We have a life off our computers. We might have a job. Or a family to care for. Or we're either in college or have plans to attend, someday. And I don't know about you, but I don't want to game my life away. But by the same token, I don't want to leave a certain game I already spent years playing incomplete. And right now, my game is incomplete, because I was ever-so-close to reaching the maximum possible Endeavor Rank. After this, I was going to formally retire from the game...At least for a while. So in short, I feel as though I was cheated out of a proper retirement party and plan.

And all because Craptic felt as though they just HAD to include getting a certain amount of Endeavor Points as a goal for their stupid KDF Recruits nobody asked for in the first place!! (-_-) <---- Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly didn't ask for them to introduce Klingon Recruits. I would have much rather they brought back their Temporal Agent Recruitment Event, instead. But did these...TRIBBLE even consider this? Once? Hell no!! Oh, and speaking of private instances, do you know how frustrating it can be to even LOCATE Voth Ships if you have to destroy them for an Endeavor!? You may think it's easy, but I find it a royal pain in the TRIBBLE! This is why I always chose to skip this task whenever it cropped up. Oh, and make no mistake: I've also had trouble getting in Voth Ground Forces kills and even Tholian Ground Forces kills, all because there were to many players in the area hunting them down to near-extinction. (-_-)

If these ****-damn ****suckers hadn't jerked our Foundry away from us, and worse yet, hadn't increased the maximum possible Endeavor Rank without offering a buyout option, I wouldn't be in here griping and making everyone's ears bleed out. TL;DR? Give us a buyout option for Endeavors or give us DEATH!! We can't all game our lives away. End. Of. Story.

Were you stomping your feet and sucking your thumb while snuggling your binky when you wrote this infantile rant? If them raising the Endeavor cap is so earth shattering for you, just quit already. Well, you should probably quit anyway because if finding Voth ships or Voth/Tholian ground forces is that hard for you it's obvious the game is to hard for you.

Were you stomping your feet and sucking your thumb while snuggling your binky? when you wrote this infantile? rant? If them raising the Endeavor cap is so earth shattering for you, just quit already. Well, you should probably quit anyway because if finding Voth ships or Voth/Tholian ground forces is that hard for you it's obvious the game is to hard for you.

Do you seem to think I'm some kind of immature little brat, who has nothing better to do with his time than sit at his computer and write up a lengthy-worded rant? And are you actually calling it INFANTILE!? Well, you can cram your TRIBBLE full of walnuts, buster! Because you don't have the foggiest idea who I am or what I've been doing with my life, besides playing this game...Do you? o_o Well!! Not which it's any of your business, but since I feel up to accepting your challenge of defending myself on a forum thread, I will definitely enlighten you: I've written and published a series of solid. Fictional. Books. Yup. This is right. You're talking down to someone who's actually smart enough to be a published author!

What? You don't believe me? Then stuff this link up your bookmarks list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B07RJ339BD/ref=dp_st_1542567904 <---- I'll bet you weren't expecting to find anything this sophisticated, were you, punk!? And if this alone isn't enough to impress you, then guesh what? I also drew up a few pieces of artwork to go along with the novels I tirelessly worked in writing, copyrighting, publishing, re-writing, and re-publishing! Just look at this: https://www.deviantart.com/spiralstorm248 <---- And if you can even be bothered to scroll through all the photographs I took and uploaded on there to go along with my digital artwork, then well-done! Maybe you're not such a hopelessly stupid TRIBBLE cow after all! Why am I calling you a cow, of all things? How about I'm autistic and you're not? Or unlike you, I have the patience and the tenacity to write a book series with artwork to go along with it, and you don't? C'Mon! Take your pick, man!!

...And to think I actually went to the trouble to contact the devs and the people in charge of creating the content for this once-great-but-no-longer-worthwhile gameh!! o_o Yesh, this is right. I had ideas to contribute to this very same company...Including at least one all-new alien species, with their own unique Trait. Unfortunately for me, they didn't see kindly enough to even reply to my formal inquiry. Oh, and were it not for Gene Roddenberry, there probably wouldn't even be a game called Star Trek Online! After all, the Star Trek Franchise WAS his original idea. With his OC's. Don't know what OC's are? Then to TRIBBLE bad, you stupid, good-for-nothing, crazy, selfish cattle!! _|_ My God, what a life you must have had. Living in the dank depths of your Mom's basement, wasting your life playing a game, which I once thought was one of the best games I'd ever found out about. Gee, while autistic folks like me are usually well-known for speaking in a highly-educated manner, cattle such as you tend to stick with low-brow expressions, including "Oh yeah!?" and "C'Mere a minute!!"

So before you spout off your NT-Cattle nonsense about how I did nothing but suck my thumb and snuggle a binky while writing a quote-unquote 'infantile post', do everyone else a favor and take a damn, good, looong look at yourself. And while you're at it, ask yourself this: Who's the REAL thumb-sucking, infantile worm, huh!? After all, it's not like someone of your hopelessly-pathetic stupidity has what it takes to not only write a book, but create artwork to go along with it! Not to mention over 150 words' worth of your very own fictional language to go along with your stories...Ha!!
  • lennart88lennart88 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I honestly have no idea what all the fuzz is about. My suggestion for you: If you headbutt and cannot find common ground then just go seperate ways. We are here to report bugs, not to insult each other. That wont help to fix anything, neither ingame nor here.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @nathankomaran said:
    > Look, I'm not entirely sure you understand the point I'm trying to make here. So, let me state it for you in plain English:
    >
    I think our definitions of “plain English” are “markedly different.”
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I seem to get points just fine. I had maxed our Energy and Torp dmg (currently at +32%). That's normal, right? See hoping I didn't get set back on my levels.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Problems seem to have arisen when people hit the 450-level cap for the Endeavor system... so, Cryptic have "solved" it by raising the cap to 600. I say "solved", because of course it's not solving the problem at all, just kicking the can down the road - once people reach the 600-level cap, we will be in the same boat again. (I was sort of looking forward to maxing out the system myself - currently at 431 points - but, well, a pleasure deferred is a pleasure doubled, right?)

(Also, I may have to adopt "smart enough to be a published author" as a motto. As someone who's been reading, writing and reviewing for years, I can safely say, that ain't a high bar to clear.)
    8b6YIel.png?1
    edited February 2021

Rant much?!

Look, I'm not entirely sure I understand you... at all. Who gives a flying TRIBBLE that they increased the Endeavor cap? You lose absolutely nothing! And you gain not having to feel idle, as now you have a new goal to strive for.
    EDIT: Please, PLEASE tell me the Endeavors now have a buy-out option.

Endeavors are meant to keep you playing on a more-or-less daily basis (so you won't, one day, abandon the game). The cost of not having you play, over time, probably far exceeds your imagination and budget for potential buyout.

But, like I said, who cares?! Be glad they gave you a nice, personal, way to progress each day. The rest of your post contained way too many self-entitled exclamation marks, so I kinda gave up on it.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I seem to get points just fine. I had maxed our Energy and Torp dmg (currently at +32%). That's normal, right? See hoping I didn't get set back on my levels.

You should be fine. Those of us who were capped and not receiving points, got the points retroactively as part of last Friday's (2/12) patch and it has been behaving normally since then.

Thx for replying. :) All looks good. "Houston, we don't have a problem."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    shevet wrote: »
    Problems seem to have arisen when people hit the 450-level cap for the Endeavor system... so, Cryptic have "solved" it by raising the cap to 600. I say "solved", because of course it's not solving the problem at all, just kicking the can down the road - once people reach the 600-level cap, we will be in the same boat again. (I was sort of looking forward to maxing out the system myself - currently at 431 points - but, well, a pleasure deferred is a pleasure doubled, right?)

(Also, I may have to adopt "smart enough to be a published author" as a motto. As someone who's been reading, writing and reviewing for years, I can safely say, that ain't a high bar to clear.)

Okay, I would have probably given up on this discussion by now. But you, shevet, seem to have written what I consider to be the smartest reply to this thread and about this problem I have yet to see. For Craptic 'just kicking the can down the road' is hardly fair to someone like me, who, for personal reasons, did not want to have to continue playing this game anymore, since...I: I've already completed almost ALL the content it has to offer. II: I'd already been playing for nearly 6 years, which is quite a long time for me to stick to any game, whether it's an MMORPG or not. And III: I actually planned on 'quitting in style', by having my Fleet host a retirement party for me, going on one final Task Force Operation with them, and even completing a few extra Accolades for the heck of it. But I was just so livid with Craptic when they could have allowed their ohh-so-precious Klingon Recruits to automatically complete their Endeavor-related task. But no: Instead, they saw fit just to continue 'kicking the can down the road' as you, shevet, cleverly pointed out, above. And in my opinion, this is the 'cattle's' way of 'solving' a problem.

...But it's not the way I would have handled the situation. Oh, and as for you adopting the "smart enough to be a published author" 'motto' as you put it, well...Whether it's not 'a high bar to clear' is a matter of opinion. I too, have reading, writing and reviewing for years! And so, my next question to you, sir is: Just how many years have you reading, writing and reviewing for? o_o And in the interim, have you done anything else besides reading, writing and reviewing? Please let me know, kay?
    Hello? Bump...