raptorek33raptorek33 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
I have max endevor points
Dont geting endevor points after update
still cant open endevor box klingon recruit after today patch
Anyone have the same problem ?

Comments

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I am not only having the same problem, I have math that proves that I did not get full credit for Tuesday's endeavours either, so it's NOT entirely caused by the patch.

It was happening before the update. When I got to 50, the xp counter stopped at 16, 659 and hasn't increased since. I noticed it on Sunday, after getting my 450th point on Friday.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • verkastverkast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also having the same problem, as well as my box with the perk point from the klingon recruit flat out vanished while not giving me a perk point
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    It is now 12 feb 2021

I also still cannot progress in Endeavor. Still stuck at 450 with no progress after finishing the daily endeavors!
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    totenmet wrote: »
    It is now 12 feb 2021

I also still cannot progress in Endeavor. Still stuck at 450 with no progress after finishing the daily endeavors!

Have you tried after the Feb 12 maintenance? (your post is timestamped before that)

I received my earned points retroactively and am now receiving progress normally.

Same here, got all of my points, including the one from the vanished box, that I was owed. Now exactly where I should be, 455 points and 8524 xp toward the next. I have to hand it to them for getting it sorted perfectly.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
    Too bad they didn't fix the Fleet Doff donation bug as well.