test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/12/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited February 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/11 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Good to hear. I was wondering, in the Klingon Recruit UI, Unforgettable requires character to be level 15, yet Personal Endeavors don't show up until level 60. Is that a typo?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 Tomorrow is actually 2/12 not 2/11.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • haxxsaw#9362 haxxsaw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    No mention of using EC or dilithium to purchase ships.
    Also, not being able to advance fleet projects is not good.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Resolved an issue where Captains capped on Endeavors couldn't gain more Endeavor XP.

I was no where near the cap yet but I'm sure this is most welcomed by those overachievers that are.

Resolved an issue that was preventing Ship Requisition tokens from being redeemable.

Can definitely understand that being a problemo so nicely done with the fix.

Klingon Recruitment Progress Tracker Updates:
    Resolved an issue where an incomplete task was displaying that it could be claimed.
    Resolved an issue that was causing Random Queue count progress for the Fight for Glory to not show properly.
    Resolved an issue that was causing Specialization Points to not track properly.
    Display issue only.
    Resolved and issue that was causing the Unforgettable category to not display properly.

New system so new bugs, all par of the course, nice refinement though with the tracking.

There is a known issue preventing donation of Duty Officers to Fleet Projects.

Hampers earning fleet credits so hopefully corrected soon.

Nice short-list of fixes it seems.

Hey, Cryptic, wake-up & place-back the newest Winter Wonderland manuals & modules why don't ya!
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Last years Winter Event kit modules and training manuals are still missing from the store after the Winter ended in Jan.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue where Captains capped on Endeavors couldn't gain more Endeavor XP. "

Well i checked today (12 Feb 2021) and i still cannot gain more Endeavor XP. (I am at endeavor level 450).

So it is NOT solved for ALL.

When will this be really solved for everyone?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    totenmet wrote: »
    "Resolved an issue where Captains capped on Endeavors couldn't gain more Endeavor XP. "

Well i checked today (12 Feb 2021) and i still cannot gain more Endeavor XP. (I am at endeavor level 450).

Maintenance has only JUST started. Look again in 2.5 hours or so time SMH
  • corvaris#2823 corvaris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I couldn't find the "report a new bug" section, hopefully this serves; if not I apologize. I submitted a bug report and was asked to post.
    I'm having a problem with my bridge officer skills not being selectable on the stations screen - open slots are showing as closed on the right side of the screen where you actually select them. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Ship Requisition tokens from being redeemable.

Hopefully this also resolves being able to purchase ships with EC/Dilithium from the ship vendor.
    edited February 2021
    I couldn't find the "report a new bug" section, hopefully this serves; if not I apologize. I submitted a bug report and was asked to post.
    I'm having a problem with my bridge officer skills not being selectable on the stations screen - open slots are showing as closed on the right side of the screen where you actually select them. Is anyone else having this issue?

This is NOT the place to post. Under support. If on PC post .... PC GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS
    Xbox ..... XBOX ONE GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS
    PS4 ..... PS4 GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

westmetals wrote: »

The maintenance/patch described in these patch notes had not yet happened at the time of your post.

Hmm so when will this be patched? (normally patches are on Thursday that was yesterday)

It is now Friday 12 February 17:30h CET

The maintenance/patch described in these patch notes had not yet happened at the time of your post.

Hmm so when will this be patched? (normally patches are on Thursday that was yesterday)

Maintenance is happening RIGHT NOW !!!! open up the launcher to patch. Infact maintenance is complete as server is back up

Maintenance is happening RIGHT NOW !!!! open up the launcher to patch. Infact maintenance is complete as server is back up. Post does say UNSCHEDULED maintenance, which means any maintenance outside the norm.

This discussion has been closed.