test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Contribute to assignments in Fleet.

truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just loaded up the latest patch and went to the Fleet base to do some work, and found out, I am unable to add additional materials, or personnel to advance the level building of the base or to mining.

I oversee the base, what did you guys do now?
52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 @rattler2 Please move this to PC Gameplay Bug Reports since this does not belong in Feedback and is in the incorrect section. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    Devs are aware of the bug. They are working on it

pjxgwS8.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Thread moved to appropriate section.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
    Endeavors and Fleet donation is basically all I have to do. My new Klingon can't get any Endeavor XP so I'll be back after you fix it. Hope your going to extend the Recruitment Event the same number of days you take to fix this.
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I have also seen this, it apears to be only Doffs that cant be donated at least for me.

Dont know if its related to the new progress bars fro klingon recruits, but they are all over the place some says 0/0 and others saying the values but greyed out as if they are completed, and others showing normally.

I did a random and the progress for randoms still says 0/0
  • majcyricmajcyric Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Well i guess my Main KDF toon can clear the endeavors then.. Until these extra "Features" get sorted..
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I log in my main just long enough to do a TFO for the new ship points (while grinding my teeth at the overflow bag full of doffs for Fleet mission grrr.).
    Post edited by thlaylierah on