test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues on PC

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains, we’re aware of the issues that have appeared this morning on PC, including:
-Buying Ships with Some Currencies
-Donating Doffs to Fleet Projects
-Endeavor XP not being awarded
We’re working hard to fix all of these issues right now, and you should expect and update either late this week or early next.”

Comments

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Yeah I noticed it was costing a lot of dilithium to try to buy ships with that. So yeah good thing its going to be fixed soon.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I definitely had problems with purchasing ships using the shuttle requisitions, EC, rank change ship requisitions, etc.
  • Options
    ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I think I hit the nail on the head when I named my KDF Recruit Bugged Content.
    Post edited by ussvaliant2#1952 on
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Endeavors did not add XP for me. I have the same level after doing the Uni after yesterday patch.
  • Options
    pykon7pykon7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same with my Endeavors it has not add XP since i finished the on 30th Jan. I wonder Will the xp to endeavors be back dated to apply to new Endeavor system. Which by the way i only can only see a percentages for each endeavor be scaled back . I am Disappointed by the increase from 450 to 600. Nothing but grinding in game now for one event to the next... Game seems to me like purely focused on casual players who pop on now and again to only pay their way. Not rewarding those who are log in daily. The game use to reward those who consistently log in daily. After 11 years of playing STO and not ever missed a day unless of game server issues making it unplayable with lag.. it seems more profitable to give players the "easy" option to buy out. The Progress of Game play after 11 years is with the relentless grind in game.
  • Options
    haxxsaw#9362 haxxsaw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Guess I will be spending my money & time on games that actually work
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    My roommate purchased some Zen yesterday. As of 6:40pm PST today, he's unable to trade it on the Dilithium Exchange. (He wants to buy some more Phoenix boxes in quest of the tech upgrades.) He's filed a ticket, but can you offer any insight into that? Is that another known issue that we just have to wait for?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    minidog#9218 minidog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > Captains, we’re aware of the issues that have appeared this morning on PC, including:
    > -Buying Ships with Some Currencies
    > -Donating Doffs to Fleet Projects
    > -Endeavor XP not being awarded
    > We’re working hard to fix all of these issues right now, and you should expect and update either late this week or early next.”

What do you guys think about replenishing the fleets with the service officers that don't pay in?
    So that the projects run.
    It would be a compensation for not using the fleet projects or for slowing down the fleet expansion.
  • Options
    stratoborn12stratoborn12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    great work guys. the last patch broke my game. have crashed out 3 different times in the middle of sector space and have to verify all files each time. didnt have this issue till the last patch.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    The amusing part is they still haven't given that pack to me for free yet being that their game is so damaged they should be paying me for all the work I do to find work arounds for most of these problems. I have a great idea though most of the people who are streaming should have a special where they can all meet for a special meeting on the very floor of the first city map where all can come see the entire scope of broken content barely anyone has seen before.

It will be GLORIOUS!
  • Options
    stratoborn12stratoborn12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    havn't had any listed problems only issue i'm having is since the latest patch server connection has been more TRIBBLE than usual.