test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Century EV Suit Visuals Bugged - Clipping through - Please Fix!

I purchased the Environmental Suit (23rd Century) from the Zen Store the other day and the freaking visuals are bugged on it. The top part of the suit isn't there and it shows the shirt you're wearing underneath the EV suit.

fc681254-1b42-4313-b87f-a7d506766e05.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=PRC0AHhbzX4xMVfLfJwJtAk7gJf7OHc7T37mtwGbHyg%3D

8e789ea4-8ab3-4da1-a42d-4da667d13712.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=ZmyFEqfjjroaKNnJWXkBvnmx%2BVGCyTlx8dz4bza2jno%3D

I just saw someone else wearing one and it looked fine, so I don't know what's causing it. I'm using a "human" 23rd Century Federation toon and the "Discovery" style uniform. I switched to my regular Classic "TOS" series uniform and it clips through that one, as well. Looks like I'm not the only one. Found this on Reddit when looking for answers about this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/c80z8n/bug_23rd_century_ev_suit_visuals_messed_up_please/

kst16pqvnr731.jpg

Apparently, it's been bugged for a while? Any idea or plans on fixing this? If it was a freebie, that's all good, but this is something you actually have to pay money for. Thanks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
--Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

Comments

• echristopher56echristopher56 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This bug only seems to effect male characters. The suit appears normal on my female bridge officers
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    This bug only seems to effect male characters. The suit appears normal on my female bridge officers

Now that you mention it, I do believe the other person I saw wearing one with no issues was using a female toon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."