test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SOLVED]T6 Bortasqu' Bundle

alunwilliamsalunwilliams Member Posts: 21 Arc User
for some reason i can't claim it on a lvl 62 KDF Dahar Master, it is not an inventory problem, i have completed the tutorials, the ship boxes are not in my inventory, the ship Vendor still says they have to be bought with ZEN even tho the ZEN store it is marked as Available. it was bought as part of the cross-faction flagship bundle.

i have to claim the ship packs separatly on the characters that can use them. the only error message i get is "you do not meet the requirements" when trying to claim it.

help please.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• alunwilliamsalunwilliams Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    https://imgur.com/a/16rXoje

Screenshot of me trying to claim on a KDF charactter
  • imgoingmadimgoingmad Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    have you tried claiming them individually?
    imgoingmad wrote: »
    have you tried claiming them individually?

yup, i gotta pay for them again via the ship vendor or zen store indiviual.
    edited February 2021
    so they are not listed as single claims under the "ships" tab in the store?

they are not listed as available, all T6 seem darkened out, i don't unerstand why i have completed all the listed requirements, tutorial and level 50
  • darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Do you you have any other KDF or KDF faction (Romulan / Jem Hadar) characters you could try this on - as far as I can remember the level requirements for T6 ships were removed back when they made them scalable, so any KDF aligned charcter whatever their level should be able to claim them now.

Also, try claiming the full 9 ship mega pack on a Fed character, and see if that opens up the individual ship listings.
    edited February 2021
    You don't get the ships from the 'bundle' that way. You go to the ship tab, click the filter arrow up at the top, set it to 'purchased.' That should show you all the ships you own and can claim. If those ships aren't listed then, you'll have to contact support. Something went wrong with your purchase.

i contacted support already, the were as much help as barbwire toilet roll, as for claiming the pack, thats how i claimed the FED ships from the mega-bundle, on a FED character level 65
    Do you you have any other KDF or KDF faction (Romulan / Jem Hadar) characters you could try this on - as far as I can remember the level requirements for T6 ships were removed back when they made them scalable, so any KDF aligned charcter whatever their level should be able to claim them now.

Also, try claiming the full 9 ship mega pack on a Fed character, and see if that opens up the individual ship listings.

the 9 ship mega pack only unlocked the 3-ship packs to claim, it didn't let me claim all 9 from that pack
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited February 2021

they are not listed as available, all T6 seem darkened out, i don't unerstand why i have completed all the listed requirements, tutorial and level 50

You're probably out of Ship Slots in that case. Not a very handy way to let us users know this, though there should be a tiny red text at the top of the C-Store listing that says that you're at your max number of ships (but it doesn't automatically go to the top, and , again, it's tiny text). Not sure why it isn't saying that, unless something broke with this patch. Either Dry Dock a ship, dismiss a ship (pull off all the gear you want to keep, as that gets deleted with the ship!) or buy more Ship Slots in the C-Store to be able to claim ships again.

Edit: Maybe not the issue looking at your image closer... Yeah! Bugs!
    tom61sto wrote: »

You're probably out of Ship Slots in that case. Not a very handy way to let us users know this, though there should be a tiny red text at the top of the C-Store listing that says that you're at your max number of ships (but it doesn't automatically go to the top, and , again, it's tiny text). Not sure why it isn't saying that, unless something broke with this patch. Either Dry Dock a ship, dismiss a ship (pull off all the gear you want to keep, as that gets deleted with the ship!) or buy more Ship Slots in the C-Store to be able to claim ships again.

Edit: Maybe not the issue looking at your image closer... Yeah! Bugs!

i have enough ship slots it's not the issue no.
    Only a thought, a bit left field, but do you have enough slots on the claiming character for all 3 ships in the pack?
    Only a thought, a bit left field, but do you have enough slots on the claiming character for all 3 ships in the pack?

yes, i have over 10 empty ship slots
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited February 2021

What about in your inventory? Yes, I know you said that was not the problem but still.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited February 2021
    sthe91 wrote: »

What about in your inventory? Yes, I know you said that was not the problem but still.

i said it wasn't a problem because i have over 20 empty inventory slots. it isn't a problem.

EDIT: i just took another count of my empty inventory slots 63, no ship boxes
    Did you try claiming the pack on another KDF aligned character, any would do?
    edited February 2021
    Did you try claiming the pack on another KDF aligned character, any would do?

yes, same problem. seems to be a KDF specific thing, my FED characters don't seem to have any problems
  • thraawn5thraawn5 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    IT looks like u have the same problem as my old KDF toon. it says u dont meet the requirments,
    if u redo the tutorial if might resolve the issue.
    my kdf toon is stuck on DS9 because i cant go to sector space.
    go an talk to jimpok,
    Dont know what bug this is if its even a bug but i has something to do with the revise tutorial.
    edited February 2021
    thraawn5 wrote: »
    IT looks like u have the same problem as my old KDF toon. it says u dont meet the requirments,
    go an talk to jimpok,
    Dont know what bug this is if its even a bug but i has something to do with the revise tutorial.

revised tutorial? i mean it is an OG toon from before PWE

EDIT: spoke to J'mpok, no quests, tutorials or anything, only option to exit

2nd EDIT: spoke to everyone i could in first city and great hall, only repeatable dialy quests and warzones.
    Post edited by alunwilliams on
    edited February 2021
    Did yo
    go an talk to jimpok,

Try the first mission of the first arc, it's the newer tutorial. Common problem with older KDF toons, with all kinds of odd side effects, some of which apply, some don't on a given character. When I got hit with it on my Gorn, I couldn't do any queues/TFOs until I did that mission again on that char.
    edited February 2021
    Did yo
    go an talk to jimpok,

Try the first mission of the first arc, it's the newer tutorial. Common problem with older KDF toons, with all kinds of odd side effects, some of which apply, some don't on a given character. When I got hit with it on my Gorn, I couldn't do any queues/TFOs until I did that mission again on that char.

want to remind me which mission that is? alot of the episode list is greyed out. "Duties of command"?
    Did yo
    go an talk to jimpok,

fixed it, you sir are an F'ing Genious, thank you
    Useful info for all :)
    Useful info for all :)

:)
  • thraawn5thraawn5 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    now if only i could find a way to get my kdf toon off of ds9 i could play him again.
    Did yo
    go an talk to jimpok,

fixed it, you sir are an F'ing Genious, thank you

Np. Though, thraawn5 's post is what jogged my memory on that issue.
    now if only i could find a way to get my kdf toon off of ds9 i could play him again.

If you start up the same mission I mentioned, it should give you the option to Transwarp to it, even from ground now.

If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to try support, type /bug into the chat box and it should come up with a menu, click 'Character Issues' or something like that and enter in that you need your character map moved from DS9. Last time I had similar issue, it took them two weeks of back and forth before I was freed, hopefully you'll have better luck. :/
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Excellent conclusion. Good to see how a player has an issue, players rally trying to offer aide, & then the effort(s) result is a positive. I only wish there was more of that happening in & out of game.
This discussion has been closed.