test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Gamma recruit rewards unavailable on all other characters

apocalypsex99apocalypsex99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
I can claim my rewards on the gamma recruit through the transponder, but I'm unable to claim them on all other characters.
7Ea88B8.jpg

Nothing shows up in the window when I look at the gamma tab.
GeIE0Gr.jpg

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,322 Arc User
    Going by the screenshots, you have yet to claim many of the available and earned rewards on your Gamma Recruit.
    Until you do so, the account unlocks won't show up for other characters.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • apocalypsex99apocalypsex99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Also the account-wide rewards for each recruit event - with the exception of the ones that are permanent items, like the Paradox Corrector - can only be claimed once per character. (Even if you level up multiple recruits.)

Is it possible that you already claimed the Gamma Recruit rewards on your characters?
    I haven't claimed the rewards on anyone else, but I tried what the other poster said and some rewards finally showed up.

Going by the screenshots, you have yet to claim many of the available and earned rewards on your Gamma Recruit.
    Until you do so, the account unlocks won't show up for other characters.
    That worked. I was only claiming stuff that didn't have account rewards and was confused haha. Didn't realize that most of the stuff that were account unlocks were only for the highest objectives.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!