test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman BOFF No Longer Awarded?

auggiedog1auggiedog1 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Friends, I just finished the Romulan Mystery episode arc with my Klink and the conversation with Obisek indicated that I will have a Reman join my ship crew, just like they have with all my other characters. But, I have yet to receive said Reman BOFF. Is this BOFF not awarded anymore after completion of the story arc?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    There hasnt been a Reman awarded in that story arc for a while now since as long as I can remember.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    The Reman Boff was awarded upon completion of Cutting the Cord, but only during special events. It has been added to Mudd's store, together with special rewards for other episodes that you could obtain during said event.

The Reman boff will probably no longer be featured as part of that special event. The text referring to the Boff has been incorrectly present for the final episode in that arc for a while.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    The Reman BOff isn't the only special BOff either. The Breen arc during the old Feature Episode Replays had a Breen BOff.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    I think the 2800 episodes still reward a Jem Hadar boff.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The Jem'Hader Tactical Boff wasn't special and was always available. The other two special items were the Shard of Possibilities and the Ophidian Cane. All four are now part of the 'It's About Time' Bundle in Mudd's Market.

They really couldn't run the Featured Episode Rerun Event as there was nothing special to give out anymore (Lobi) as the special daily reward, as the Developer who knew how to give it out on a Daily Account basis left. (Believe that hokum or not). I purchased that Bundle when it was 85% off.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    If you're willing to pay and wait for a sale, the Romulan Legendary Warbird bundle includes 3 Reman infiltrator boffs and 3 Romulan (sadly they are "regular" operatives not Superior).
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    When do you open the 2800 missions

They are available, no pun intended, under the Available tab.

The Available tab is the convoluted dumpster-fire where Cryptic stuck some missions when they were in the works of revamping some other missions, or older missions, etcetera.

I think there might be a prerequisite mission to access them but unsure.

I always enjoyed that 2800 storyline & could easily had seen it in a tv episode format or mini-series.

• shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Got my new Klingon to 65 and it still isn’t open for him

That leads me to believe, just cannot remember, there is a prerequisite mission to open them original Dominion missions up, but to make sure & in case you haven't yet, after patch of course, go through your Available tab contacts & see if any of them will offer. Good luck & sorry not more help.

That leads me to believe, just cannot remember, there is a prerequisite mission to open them original Dominion missions up, but to make sure & in case you haven't yet, after patch of course, go through your Available tab contacts & see if any of them will offer. Good luck & sorry not more help.

i think this. ive done plenty of the "older" stuff on my toons, and each time i have to re-think how to get them. its usually a contact in the tab, and then it opens up for the story arc.

dont know why they cant just add them to the main story arc screen. i really enjoy many of those hidden missions.

I agree too lol I cannot say what I think should be done to the person that thought-up that convoluted mess that has little to no instructions to guide older & newer players when seeking those older missions. Just too many hoops to jump through & it feels like Cryptic's version of sweeping them under a rug.

It'd possibly be better if Cryptic just placed a dumb terminal or npc at ESD, First City, Romulan Command, & maybe DS9 then had all those missions listed to choose from.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Once you get to Level 65, you have to complete "The Galaxy at Large" to open up the Breen Cold War, Lost Dominion (2800) and the Devidian arc. Admiral Quinn for Fed and J'mpok for KDF give out those missions.
    lhoygow wrote: »
    Once you get to Level 65, you have to complete "The Galaxy at Large" to open up the Breen Cold War, Lost Dominion (2800) and the Devidian arc. Admiral Quinn for Fed and J'mpok for KDF give out those missions.

Hero post right there!
This discussion has been closed.