test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag/UI Delays/Rubberbanding power tray misfires creeping back into the game?

ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
Hi folks anyone else noticing a decline in game performance since the the new year and it's gotten worse since the anniversary event started. It's probably down to the Omega Event as historically that has caused performance issues.
https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    I have been noticing it, yes. Pretty much everywhere, though system/sector space seems to be the worst for me atm.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    I didn't notice that much difference than usually, until today. I was on Nukara, and the performance was atrocious. I stood next to a loot for about 10 seconds (not exaggerating) before the button to claim it appeared. Not just once, it was a rule on the entire map. Closing rifts was a nightmare. I had to leave without finishing the dailies, because it was too frustrating and a waste of time.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Yep. It’s back. Azure was unplayable yesterday. These are the times when I actually begin to like the autocompletion map design philosophy of cryptic devs.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Yep. It’s back. Azure was unplayable yesterday. These are the times when I actually begin to like the autocompletion map design philosophy of cryptic devs.

That feeling when you get placed in a Azure Nebula via the RTFO system

go7qRK9.gif

https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.