test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Enterprise.

after spending some Zen and EC to get enough lobi crystals to buy Phase Cannons, Spatial Torpedo and [Console - Universal - Reinforced Weapon Assembly (22c.) for my nx-01 i am impressed with the authenticity however for me to make it more authentic it would be nice to be able to mount a rear phase cannon and spatial torpedo as the NX-01 did have front and rear as the show went on, last season 1and ceratainly by mid season 3.

Also the introduction of the photonic torpedo would be a nice touch as well as the polorized hull instead of shields.

I know im asking alot but is it possible to add this for a more authentic experience?

I have the phase pistol and MACO rifle for gound and again very impressed

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    sm338#1882 wrote: »
    after spending some Zen and EC to get enough lobi crystals to buy Phase Cannons, Spatial Torpedo and [Console - Universal - Reinforced Weapon Assembly (22c.) for my nx-01 i am impressed with the authenticity however for me to make it more authentic it would be nice to be able to mount a rear phase cannon and spatial torpedo as the NX-01 did have front and rear as the show went on, last season 1and ceratainly by mid season 3.

Also the introduction of the photonic torpedo would be a nice touch as well as the polorized hull instead of shields.

I know im asking alot but is it possible to add this for a more authentic experience?

I have the phase pistol and MACO rifle for gound and again very impressed

Photonic torpedo is just another word for photon torpedo (it seems the name got shortened over time), it was made quite clear in the show itself. Only major differences would only make them weaker as they would be less accurate (22c targeting versus, 24c/25c targeting) and limited to 4 torps per volley (as the NX-01 only had 4 single shot tubes) versus the 12+ torps for TNG era ships. the visuals are more or less identical to TNG era torps.

As for the rear arcs yeah those would be nice.