test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silly Question: How do you turn in reputation items for dilithium?

tepacanatepacana Member Posts: 6 Arc User
When I say reputation items, I mean things like Ancient Power Cells, Voth Cybernetic Implants and stuff like that, that you get from reputation projects. It says that you can turn these in for MK XII gear or for dilithium, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do so, I can't find a project that converts items into dilithium anywhere, or an NPC I can talk to to do this either.

Am I just being blind or is this a feature that they removed, but forgot to change the tooltip for rep items?

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    There's a slider or something I think, at the bottom of every reputation page. They changed it somewhat recently so it doesn't use projects anymore, just that slider, but it is definitely still there. Elite marks convert in multiples of 3, and regulars are in multiples of 50 if I remember right.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you're on PC, you bring up your Captain Panel (U by default.)
    Click on the Reputations Tab on the far right at the top.
    Find your Reputation on the left and click on it. There will be an option in the bottom left corner to 'trade in marks.' Click on that.

You will get a box that pops up with a slider so you can select how many you wish to trade in. There is a slider bar for the standard marks and one for the Elite marks.

There is one for each individual repuation.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    If you're on PC, you bring up your Captain Panel (U by default.)
    Click on the Reputations Tab on the far right at the top.
    Find your Reputation on the left and click on it. There will be an option in the bottom left corner to 'trade in marks.' Click on that.

You will get a box that pops up with a slider so you can select how many you wish to trade in. There is a slider bar for the standard marks and one for the Elite marks.

There is one for each individual repuation.

All of this plus one thing: if your reputation isn't Tier V yet, the button will be greyed out. It activates when you reach that tier.
  • tepacanatepacana Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Ahh, I see, I don't have any tier 5 reputations yet. Thanks.