test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Recruitment - safe point to stop?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
can I stop once I get the communication from the hallway after the holo battle and get the gadget? or do I need to finish up the mission and assume command of the ship?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    A safe bet would be to finish the tutorial missions up to and including talking to J'mpok on Qo'noS to get "Duties of Command".

Seems over the years some recruits have had potential issues by not finishing the tutorial.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I'd go to Bringing down the House, personally. I think Manhunt is the first repeatable episode, but you may as well finish that arc at that point, just to ensure there are no issues.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    protoneous wrote: »
    A safe bet would be to finish the tutorial missions up to and including talking to J'mpok on Qo'noS to get "Duties of Command".

Seems over the years some recruits have had potential issues by not finishing the tutorial.

^This would also be what I'd consider the minimum based on previously reported Recruitment issues. The Event tutorial actually seems to get deleted after the Event is over-- whether you have the do-dad or not-- so people have ended up being unable to progress that char at all if they didn't complete the full tutorial in Events past.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    As long as you have the device thingy... you're good. But it would be best to at least get through the tutorial.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I stopped as soon as i got to friend or foe.
    Now I wait as long as it takes to get Discovery klingon Boffs cause I cant play with a disco Captain and a non disco klingon crew.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Last time, the requirement was you had to get the device AND complete the tutorial.

The mission tracker has the word 'Tutorial:' in front of the missions that are considered part of the tutorial. Once those are done, it should be safe to stop.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.