test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

any ideas what the last 2 legendary ships might be?

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 415 Arc User
i was just wondering if anyone knows what the last 2 legendary ships might be. the 2 that are already there do not seem worth the price tag for me.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    We already know what they are based on an accidental leak from Cryptic. I don't know whether they are censoring it like last year, but lets say they both originated in TNG.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    T6 Millenium Falcon
    T7 Tardis

rather get the Yamato, Arcadia or Queen Emeraldas...
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    i was just wondering if anyone knows what the last 2 legendary ships might be. the 2 that are already there do not seem worth the price tag for me.

Vor'cha & Ambassador classes.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    I guess we won't find out the stats until after we can buy them. Not sure what's up with that.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I know they won’t be the KDF ships we really wanted. Not that I don’t want a Vorcha mind you.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Vor'cha and Ambassador as stated. We will get their stats on the next two reveals BEFORE the 'Bundle' releases for purchase.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    jaturnley wrote: »
    I guess we won't find out the stats until after we can buy them. Not sure what's up with that.

@jaturnley You've got to click on each ship listed in the announcement for details, at least for the revealed ones.

It's the big gold to bronze round graphic button with their names on them.

Go have another look:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483463-the-2021-anniversary-legendary-bundle
    0zxlclk.png
  • jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    strathkin wrote: »

@jaturnley You've got to click on each ship listed in the announcement for details, at least for the revealed ones.

Yep I am aware. There are only 2 released so far, and it goes live tomorrow at 10, immediately after maintenance. So unless they release them tonight for some reason, it will be after we can buy them before we know the stats on the last two. I am betting Kael set up some auto-scheduled job to post the other two and hasn't bothered to come back and see if it actually did it.

EDIT Oh, duh, never mind. it doesn't say it goes live tomorrow. I swear it did at some point.
    It doesn't release until February 18th.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lol#8310 lol Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @reyan01 said:
    > T6 Millenium Falcon
    > T7 Tardis

What about the T8 Battlestar Galactica?
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    lol#8310 wrote: »
    > @reyan01 said:
    > T6 Millenium Falcon
    > T7 Tardis

What about the T8 Battlestar Galactica?

That will come in a separate pack with the T7-X Hammond (or Phoenix, if you prefer).
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    T6 Millenium Falcon
    Hey, it WAS at the Battle of Sector 001 afterall, lol

EVZkMQZXgAAxK7I.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Hey, it WAS at the Battle of Sector 001 afterall, lol

And wasn't Artoo aboard the Kelvin Timeline Enterprise?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    He was also on (literally, glued to the outside) the mother ship in Close Encounters of the Third Kind
    edited February 2022
    Redacted.
    > @lol#8310 said:
    > > @reyan01 said:
    > > T6 Millenium Falcon
    > > T7 Tardis
    >
    > What about the T8 Battlestar Galactica?

T9 Battlestar Pegasus
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    edited February 2022
    Redacted.
    edited February 2021
    > @fred26291#2759 said:
    > T6 Deathstar would be nice.
    > *fire at will commander* enemy fleet vaporizes mission over. LOL

That's nothing different in a TFO that has a Vaadwuar Juggernaut in it. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    > @fred26291#2759 said:
    > T6 Deathstar would be nice.
    > *fire at will commander* enemy fleet vaporizes mission over. LOL

That's nothing different in a TFO that has a Vaadwuar Juggernaut in it. :)

But with no Peter Cushing's voice, is a no deal..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    edited February 2022
    Redacted.

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I'm still waiting for my T7 NSEA Protector...

:wink:
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    strathkin wrote: »

Yep I am aware. There are only 2 released so far, and it goes live tomorrow at 10, immediately after maintenance. So unless they release them tonight for some reason, it will be after we can buy them before we know the stats on the last two. I am betting Kael set up some auto-scheduled job to post the other two and hasn't bothered to come back and see if it actually did it.

EDIT Oh, duh, never mind. it doesn't say it goes live tomorrow. I swear it did at some point.

Yea the new Legendary Bundle gets released mid to late February.
    0zxlclk.png
  • sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Please oh please let it be a miracle worker Mon Calamari Cruiser? A pilot Corellian Corvette/Gunship? A Command Imperial Star Destroyer? I could go on...
  • ankesorgcallitriankesorgcallitri Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well we got a Vorcha but a command one thanks... fed get another miracle worker , year of klingon... when they get screwed over again u mean? .
    The miracle worker battlecruisers look is a joke i wont fly the ugly TRIBBLE Disc ships and putting my Dahar master in a fed ship seems just wrong. I was seriously considering the legendary bundle now not so much....
    Thanks Cryptic
    I suspect the Ambassador's stats will be much the same as the Vor'Cha since they are, basically, contemporaries of each other. I mean, their C-store and Fleet versions were released at the same time, with the same stats (more or less), so it may be the case that the same applies here.

That wouldn't make sense, though. It would be easy and lazy, but the only reason they are the same outside the L pack is because they came in the same pack to give parity to both factions. Now that isn't even necessary, especially if you get this pack, and to make it identical to the Vor'cha would be basically giving people 3 ships instead of 4.

I expect the L Ambassador to be full intel with some temporal seating.
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I suspect the Ambassador's stats will be much the same as the Vor'Cha since they are, basically, contemporaries of each other. I mean, their C-store and Fleet versions were released at the same time, with the same stats (more or less), so it may be the case that the same applies here.

No. It will somehow be better, with multiple ship traits at T5 (why did the B’rel and Vor’cha only get one while the Excelsior got two?). My guess would be temporal but Intel could work too.
  • sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2021

No. It will somehow be better, with multiple ship traits at T5 (why did the B’rel and Vor’cha only get one while the Excelsior got two?). My guess would be temporal but Intel could work too.

It's definitely weird that the Legendary Excelsior will grant the Target That Explosion trait on top of the Improved Weaponized Emitters trait at mastery level 5 since the non-legendary ship that the former trait comes from isn't even from the same line of ships as the Excelsior.
    edited February 2021
    sci321 wrote: »

It's definitely weird that the Legendary Excelsior will grant the Target That Explosion trait on top of the Improved Weaponized Emitters trait at mastery level 5 since the non-legendary ship that the former trait comes from isn't even from the same line of ships as the Excelsior.

It is weird, but that line is directly out of Captain Sulu's mouth in ST6, and they also said they wish they had given that trait to the Excelsior in retrospect when they released the Earhart, because its such a memorable line. So now they take the opportunity to fix that.

I am curious to see if they give the Ambassador a different T5 trait though, as the Vor'cha would already give you that trait, and in considering that, it actually makes sense to throw in a bonus T5 trait somewhere in this pack (like target that explosion.)
This discussion has been closed.