test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you cancel Fleet Projects?

glumm66glumm66 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Wondering if it's possible, as a fleet leader, to cancel existing projects?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    No sorry once slotted you are stuck with them and the frustration of having someone slot a dil only project instead of the higher advancing xp projects.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • glumm66glumm66 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    That's the crux of my problem. Thanks for the reply at any rate.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    This just happened in my fleet. Some idiot stacked the starbase full of pointless projects, and my fleetleader issued a stern warning. So we spent the resources to complete the projects, and the same assclown did the same thing all over again. Then my fleet leader came down on him like the wrath of god, and now he's not in the fleet anymore.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    The only thing I know you can do is change the project not yet running. a new project can be selected.
    However the slotted project in the first slot waiting to be filled you are stuck with as far as I know.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    This just happened in my fleet. Some idiot stacked the starbase full of pointless projects, and my fleetleader issued a stern warning. So we spent the resources to complete the projects, and the same assclown did the same thing all over again. Then my fleet leader came down on him like the wrath of god, and now he's not in the fleet anymore.

I would've demoted him to a rank unable to slot projects - but kicking him out works too. We have a Fleet Admiral in our fleet that doesn't deserve to be one that I'd like to demote also. Came in one day after months and months off and dumped the colony coffers into projects that won't kick off without dilithium because he thought he had 250k of each provision type. So a few days later there was nowhere to dump any colony provisions if you happened to get some from a random Lukari TFO.
This discussion has been closed.