test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your order has been cancelled

Fix the damn credit card purchase option for once!!!

Same TRIBBLE as before when I played STO! Purchasing things on the ARC billing service is ridiculous!!!

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Fix the damn credit card purchase option for once!!!

Same TRIBBLE as before when I played STO! Purchasing things on the ARC billing service is ridiculous!!!

How are people meant to help you If you don't elaborate. There's not been any other instances reported. If you gave more information maybe a Mod such as @darkbladejk maybe able to escalate things and get you a speedy resolution.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    @bobotheinsane if you're going to come on here just to rant i'm going to close this thread. if you actually want help then you need to elaborate on the problem. Simply saying "it's broke and you need to fix it" doesn't help. What exactly is broke? How is it broke? What are you seeing? Since it deals with card purchases, that's most likely something we won't be able to deal with here on the forum and will be something support will have to take care of. However I still have to ask, what exactly are you seeing and is the issue?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator