test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to get admiralty cards from "Cross faction flying unlock"?

genemorphgenemorph Member Posts: 404 Arc User

Hi, I got my Klingon recruit to 65 and I can see the cross faction flying unlock has been activated on my account (i.e. I can claim them on the recruit), but I noticed that none of my Fed ship admiralty cards have been added to my Klingon character. Is there something I'm missing here? I thought this process was automatic now.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    For me, it happened automagically. I'd try a relog if you haven't already.
  • Options
    Yeah I done that several times, no joy there. Might have to bug report it. Noticed other janky stuff like my brid of prey staying in red alert for exceptionally long periods for no reason, despite not being in combat, which means you can't go to full impulse after combat.
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Try logging on your Fed characters first, then go back to the KDF.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Once I logged on a 65 KDF Character and opened the Admiralty, I got notices of a plethora of Cards added. Went to a Federation Character and just opened the Admiralty, same thing. Too many to see all added but total cards on all Characters in the mid 300s.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    I've logged onto two fed characters,but no change. Also I didn't get any notifications of any cards being added. I've noticed my event ships and some cross-faction ships have been added, but not all my other ships from the store.
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Well I don't know what to say. I got my own recruit to 52 and seem to have gotten all the cards.
  • Options
    Pretty odd. It just randomly updated just now, all the card notifications appeared after I did a TFO, so they are all present now :smile:
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    There seems to be an odd lag in updating some things. On one of my characters the ship cards apperently took about fifteen minutes or more since all the item received notices about it kicked off after I got back from the event TFO (I didn't even open the Admiralty thing at all that session, it just eventually came in on its own).
  • Options
    It took about a day for me.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Another thing you could try is going to the ship manager and have them fall in that way.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    genemorph wrote: »
    I've logged onto two fed characters,but no change. Also I didn't get any notifications of any cards being added. I've noticed my event ships and some cross-faction ships have been added, but not all my other ships from the store.
    genemorph wrote: »
    It took about a day for me.

I'm still waiting. 12+ hours so far. The only admiralty cards to have migrated over to my recruit are the ships I specifically picked up to unlock their traits.

When this first launched, I could fly all the ships, yet found a day with not much luck. Strangely however over the next day, upon logging to each character, suddenly there were lots of Admiralty cards appearing after switching toons.

Not sure why it takes longer (sometimes) not always, yet it should suddenly resolve just be patient. A day at most, maybe is triggered at reset?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1259607/resolved-fed-kdf-characters-dont-see-opposing-faction-ships-in-admiralty-except-titan
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    There seems to be an odd lag in updating some things.
    ^ This. For a variety of things.
This discussion has been closed.