test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Khitomer Discord - Cannot complete mission

2»

Comments

• trynitrotoluenetrynitrotoluene Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am in the same boat. Sadly I did not know about the bug until I had given up three times
  • palaedinpalaedin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    We are now into Monday on the same issue, maybe someone will finally get to work on it. ;)
  • evilspokevilspok Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Got downvoted for mentioning this on reddit. The fanboys really need to stop.
  • fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Yup completelty broken, and i just came back after a long break, awesome same as usual lol
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    evilspok wrote: »
    Got downvoted for mentioning this on reddit. The fanboys really need to stop.

Those might have been bots. Though there might also be people who do that as well.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    GDI - wish I saw this before I wasted the time on it. First run failed, spent close to an hour running around trying to find the missing magic that would let me complete this. Tried again thinking maybe I did something out of order the first time. Nope, it's just borked.

Dear Cryptic: If the mission can't be completed, please pull it from the rotation. It certainly doesn't help when it's advertised as part of this month's Event.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • vdavidsonvdavidson Member Posts: 31 Media Corps
    I've run into this problem too trying to complete for progress for daily event and it stops at head upstairs and then nothing after clearing all enemies.
    Jingling jingling ... What kind of man crawls into his grave to find hope... A desperate one ... Jingling jingling
  • singapore1138singapore1138 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yup. Same Happens to me on all toons. (PC) Ridiculous. Want those tasty red mek'leths! I reported it, hope it gets fixed. And it takes sooooooo long to realize the mission is bugged...again...like always... :(
  • allurahunterallurahunter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same problem here, with multiple characters. The sad thing is that this mission used to work.
  • endless054endless054 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Bump

Stuck on the same objective on my second character
  • ocholivisocholivis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Bump

Same issue. Stuck on "Apprehend J'Ula" and approaching the point where the Klingon woman says "Shh, Jm'pok's forces are behind this door" or something, the mission doesn't forward (I watched a playthrough and it's this point that it doesn't move forward). Tried it 3 times so far, and gets stuck in the same exact place.

Really frustrating as this is my main character and I was hoping to complete the arc during the anniversary but now feel like I shouldn't move forward until I see the rest of this mission first.

Now, I noticed something else, something not huge, but there appears to be a weird double-click in the mission that isn't present elsewhere. Like when entering the pass code, the numbers jump from 3 to 5 in one click. Possibly related? I don't know, but I haven't noticed this double-click elsewhere. Just in this mission. Hope this helps.
  • ardhanari1ardhanari1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'll add my name to the list of people stuck by this bug.
  • matzdaadmatzdaad Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Sign out of STO completely (close it) wait 3-5 minutes and sign back in.
    Worked for me, mission completed.
    MatzDaad
    Fleet: 8th Expeditionary Command
    Member since 2/15/2012

edited February 2021
    I played it a few nights ago after the patch and it worked.
  • roninfelroninfel Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    sure would be cool if there there would be an update on this...
    edited February 2021
    roninfel wrote: »
    sure would be cool if there there would be an update on this...

I said on February 8th in this thread that I played it a few nights ago after the patch and it worked. The patch was on 2/4/21. That is an update and it was fixed. Please read.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Yup, saw it in the Patch Notes and was finally able to complete that mission.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png