test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning Measure of Morality mission is badly broken

The Mission Measure of Morality Part 1 is broken. You arrive on Excalbia fine and go through the scene alright. But when you try to enter the first event the game will crash back to the Xbox home screen. What's worse is that you cannot load that character back up again as the game continues to crash out to the Home screen when you try to use that character again. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Suffered the same issue here on my Series X. Something with that mission is borked. It’s a problem.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • monkeyboy#4901 monkeyboy Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same issues with at the exact same spot in the mission
  • bigananibiganani Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I had the same thing happen. Occassionally right before the crash, it reports "Excalbia location not found" at the top of the screen before it crashes. But yes, it makes my XBox make a very weird noise before it crashes as Burnham is talking, and then I have to reboot my XBox as even other things act strange after the crash until I do.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    biganani wrote: »
    I had the same thing happen. Occassionally right before the crash, it reports "Excalbia location not found" at the top of the screen before it crashes. But yes, it makes my XBox make a very weird noise before it crashes as Burnham is talking, and then I have to reboot my XBox as even other things act strange after the crash until I do.

I got that same message Excalbia location not found, then game crashed. Were you able to reload your character though, because I wasn't, every time I tried the game just crashed again. Other chars were fine, but I had to submit a ticket to have my character moved. Then I got the standard line to shutdown the xbox and unplug it for a couple of mins. Like that is going tot fix there crapped out map transfer issue. I haven't even tried to do it again as I don't want to have to submit another ticket. Maybe I might try on one of my least played chars first.

• joeypitchfordjoeypitchford Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still broken on Xbox series x. Go thru portal nocturnal starts talking and game hard crashes.. would like to play this mission
  • Same issue. I was able to reload my character though. It kicked me back out to beta quadrant. Tried to do the mission 3 times now. Not going to try it a 4th until the issue is confirmed fixed
  • gremlin123175#8389 gremlin123175 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Same issue on xbox 1 ; crashes when i log in the captain in the mission
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    its been nerfed for awhile like Temp Ambassador...they know about it and do nothing to fix it...
  • atymprimeatymprime Member Posts: 1 New User
    Issue unresolved...Still crashing :(
  • captmozzacaptmozza Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    (flame/troll/rant post redacted) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • fuzzybear#8425 fuzzybear Member Posts: 1 New User
    Xbox one crashes to home screen when entering portal on Excalbia. Sometimes gets as far as the Discovery female talking then Xbox makes loud noise and crashes to Xbox home screen. Then cannot load character as it will crash to Xbox home, have to reboot Xbox to get character to load again without crashing to Xbox home.
  • captmozzacaptmozza Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    (flame/troll/rant post redacted) - darkbladejk
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    (response to redacted material removed) - darkbladejk
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • gremlin123175#8389 gremlin123175 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Part 1 of mission is fixed after latest update;
    Part 2 also working
    Post edited by gremlin123175#8389 on
This discussion has been closed.