What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M’Chla Refit Bird of Prey

2»

Comments

• Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    The text about the ship requiring you to spend 15 spec points seems like a bug too, maybe the requirements changed at some point but some stuff didn't get updated. (Spending 15 spec points gets you a different reward, the ship is down under Slay Enemies of the Empire instead.) And you do get Recruit Rewards on other chars via the temporal agents.
  • Options
    poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    -the progression milestones for "defeat ships after you cloaked and ambushed them" are either plainly broken or its requirements needs to be more specific.

I spent my current progression cloaking and ambushing ships in any way I thought of (using/not using torpedo and beam abilities, cloaking and attacking inside/outside battles, using/not using pets, blowing up/not blowing up the target in the first volley, etc.) and I only managed to reach 1 ambushed kill that way.

Part of today's patch should hopefully fix this.
    • Resolved an issue where Ambush Kills were not progressing the Hunter’s Instinct track of the Klingon recruitment event.
    • Resolved an issue that caused the Bird of Prey [T6] to have a standard battle cloak, instead of an Enhanced Battle Cloak.

I tried the BoP freebie after the patch. It didn't have a cloak at all in the ability list when I filled out my quickbars.

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    poddli wrote: »
    tagen wrote: »
    -the progression milestones for "defeat ships after you cloaked and ambushed them" are either plainly broken or its requirements needs to be more specific.

I spent my current progression cloaking and ambushing ships in any way I thought of (using/not using torpedo and beam abilities, cloaking and attacking inside/outside battles, using/not using pets, blowing up/not blowing up the target in the first volley, etc.) and I only managed to reach 1 ambushed kill that way.

Part of today's patch should hopefully fix this.
    • Resolved an issue where Ambush Kills were not progressing the Hunter’s Instinct track of the Klingon recruitment event.
    • Resolved an issue that caused the Bird of Prey [T6] to have a standard battle cloak, instead of an Enhanced Battle Cloak.

I tried the BoP freebie after the patch. It didn't have a cloak at all in the ability list when I filled out my quickbars.

Strange. Mine does have the Enhanced cloak since the patch. Check the full list of space skills, maybe. (I think default keybind for that on PC was 'P')
  • Options
    poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I have and am using the Kor so it's no big deal. I'll check if I did a stupid and missed something obvious, but I was populating the quickbar from the list that pops up when I press P.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    poddli wrote: »
    I have and am using the Kor so it's no big deal. I'll check if I did a stupid and missed something obvious, but I was populating the quickbar from the list that pops up when I press P.
    You weren't imagining things. I beamed up from Nimbus as part of a mission after the patch and it was missing. It appeared in the list after the next ground to space map change so all ok now.
  • Options
    scopedopescopedope Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    p331 wrote: »
    In order to unlock the T6 ship for your whole account you have to get your recruit up to level 50 and spend 15 points on specializations. If you click the reward boxes in the transponder it tells you what the recruit will receive and also lists what the account gets.

This isn't correct.

My recruit is only lvl 11 but I was able to go to the temporal guy on my Klingon (39) and Romulan (65) characters and pick up the T6 ship totally free (no EC or Spec. costs).

Now when I picked it up on my Fed (39) character it did cost me 15 specializations points. Also I can't open the box up to get the ship like I did with my other 2 characters, but no biggie there.
This discussion has been closed.