test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help the Boys and Girls Club of America!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're teaming up with Groupees and Steelseries for a charity drive! Purchase these two charity bundles, and 100% of proceeds will go to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483453
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    We're teaming up with Groupees and Steelseries for a charity drive! Purchase these two charity bundles, and 100% of proceeds will go to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483453

There's a bug with some of the items on there. Posted it on this thread, but posting on here for high visibility. Thanks.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1259710/title-charitable-inventory-list-bug-from-the-boys-and-girls-club-of-america-donation-pack

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    That one should be fixed. Discard the title and Tribble and reclaim the pack.
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    That one should be fixed. Discard the title and Tribble and reclaim the pack.

That did it. Thanks. Quit the game and went back in and good to go.

Now, if I can only find some Sautéed Shiitake to breed a Mycellium Tribble. It says on the wiki page all you have to do is feed the Black Alert Tribble some Sautéed Shiitake to get it to breed a Mycellium. According to the page, you're supposed to be able to get some from the Lobi Crystal Consortium vendors.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Sautéed_Shiitake

However, I've been through all their inventory and I'm not seeing it in there. I even checked the Phoenix Prize Pack vendors and Dilithium Store and they don't have it, either. Has the Sautéed Shiitake consumable been removed from the Xbox version of the game? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    Post edited by sadrielfett on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I bought the Tier 2 package, and all that showed up was the Black Alert Tribble and Title to reclaim. It was right next my Hero Coalition Charity Promotion Tier 2 package.
  • mmfa78mmfa78 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are the tier two rewards going to be available for PC?
  • bivitarbivitar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Oh look a great cause... hits link... no PC Tier 2... thanks for teasing?

Edit: Thanks for adding more keys, but why a limit? To add a fear of missing out? That's what the time limit is for.
    Post edited by bivitar on
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    PC Tier 2 is available again, 400 keys

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally posted in the console version of the thread. pig-27.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • rogueassassinxrogueassassinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I can't redeem my codes. I'm getting an 'internal error' in the Arc Client every time I try.

EDIT: I restarted the client and it looks like it's working now.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Such a shame that the company hosting this donation is eating up such a large chunk of the donation money for "hosting fees"...

It's much better donating directly to the organization instead of going through this event if your goal is to actually give money.
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Just wondering, the Ion Storm Universal Console for the Buran and the Quj. Can I equip that console on any other ship?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Just wondering, the Ion Storm Universal Console for the Buran and the Quj. Can I equip that console on any other ship?

Yes. Unless a console has red text that says that it can only be equipped on certain ships, it can be equipped on any ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.