test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Klingon Miracle Worker

I cannot customize her FACE at all (I don't mean her clothes, but her face). When I try to even change the name OR the face, it tells me:
"Outfit Uses Invalid Parts"

Despite the fact I am NOT even modifying anything. Even when I try just modding her name on the outfit screen (as it has her old and new name I gave her, it gives me that error message)

Comments

• necrovisnecrovis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Getting the same thing as the Tailor is only accepting the T'kuvma uniform parts and it changes the pants to other options and does not make the T'kvma parts available to select. Would be nice to use a wider selection of uniform options.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    necrovis wrote: »
    Getting the same thing as the Tailor is only accepting the T'kuvma uniform parts and it changes the pants to other options and does not make the T'kvma parts available to select. Would be nice to use a wider selection of uniform options.

You can't change anything anyhow. I didn't look if you could change the uniform or what not, but not being able to change the face of the Klingon Miracle Worker sucks, since of the error I get :/
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    The bug is that it will not let you change the outfit colors or that due to the boots For the outfit that she can only wear do not show up in the Taylor as an option for her.
  • necrovisnecrovis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still no update on this bug. It seems like it would be an easy fix, but maybe something complex is going on. While you in there fixing the boots, perhaps enable all of the Discovery uniform options?
  • thedaleb#1314 thedaleb Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello,

I only bought this recently, but I'm having this same issue when I try to edit anything about the Klingon Miracle Worker Bridge Officer. Upon trying to save I get the message "Outfit Uses Invalid Parts".