test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning Do not delete The Klingon recruitment ship

darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
If you delete the M'Chla Bird-of-Prey Refit the Klingon Recruitment Ship you CAN NOT reclaim it!!!!!!!
so the patch say.
Resolved an issue that was preventing reclaim of the Bird of Prey [T6] after discarding the ship.
Resolved an issue where the Bird of Prey [T6] costume wouldn't be accessible after discarding the ship.
out come? does not fix it for my fed captain ch'rage.
So I've got a response from the support team. The response is basically: we can roll back your character, which means you will lose everything else just to have this 1 ship back, instead just enabling you to reclaim it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Seems like this is a bug since it is supposed to be unlocked for the account.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Why not its TRIBBLE anyway I don't even know why the call it a T6 ship.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    That was on my fed captain the ship was not clocking and one battle was dieing as if the shields had been left at space dock. Not touching the ship on the rest of the captains For now.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    For a "refit" ship, it's not any better than the original M'Chla ship - not to mention my KOR had more consoles slots available at lower levels - which I just think is strange.
    Resolved an issue that was preventing reclaim of the Bird of Prey [T6] after discarding the ship.
    nope not on fed captain ch'rage
  • mdussmduss Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    My Klingon Char (not the recruit char) can't still reclaim the ship.

I had claimed the ship with my klingon char after my recruit have unlocked it, but after I deleted it I can not reclaim it. The today patch didn't change anything.
    Or where can i reclaim the ship.

At the temporal intelligence officer I can't reclaim the ship.

MfG
    MDuss
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I was hearing scuttlebutt that it might be in the Event tab Reclaim button? Not online right now to check.

I hadn't tossed it yet and was only claiming on 1 char so far, so don't really know.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
    strathkin wrote: »
    nope!!!!!!! just checked my fed captain that deleted the ship a few days ago. still cant reclaim the ship.

So I've got a response from the support team. The response is basically: we can roll back your character, which means you will lose everything else just to have this 1 ship back, instead just enabling you to reclaim it.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    darthorici wrote: »

That is crazy.

So is the reclaim not working in general, or is it just going to stay broken only for people who dismissed it before the patch?
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    until they mkae a BOP superior to the Kor, I really don't care much. I'm not even certain the legendary B'rel will be any better
    Spock.jpg

• lordmavyslordmavys Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yea it sucks i discharged it on my main because i only needed the template for fleet M'chla and now the template is gone and can't reclaim it either...
  • lordmavyslordmavys Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »

Only works for characters that discharged it after the patch everybody who did it before are just **** out of luck.
This discussion has been closed.