test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Free Khitomer Alliance Uniform and Vanity Shield!

13»

Comments

• nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    So any news on when the bundle will come to console?
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    nye#8522 wrote: »
    So any news on when the bundle will come to console?

I don't think none officially although it might be best to survey 3rd party social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, etc. since it seems Cryptic, Community Manager Kael, sometimes prefers those venues of communication versus the official forums. I don't think Cryptic has ever gone back on their word about releasing something on pc then console as planned & not done it though so I'm sure it will happen eventually. Who knows how much the COVID-19 scenario is holding them back currently. Hope you enjoy it when it happens though, I particularly was impressed with the uniform.
  • serbcelt#0991 serbcelt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there any chance to make this package available again, even if it is not free anymore?
  • oclosoclos Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Can you re-add that? And basically make it permanent? I wasn't around when you promo'd it. I already have the ship, so it would be nice to have the shield and I might make a new toon for the uniform since I have toons for all Fed era there is a uniform of available.
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    thread_necromancer_card_3.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.