test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do you get the Sautéed Shiitake consumable for Tribble Breeding?

sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
I got the Black Alert Tribble from that Boys and Girls Club charity donation pack today and was trying to breed a Mycellium Tribble from it. It says all you have to do is feed the Black Alert Tribble some Sautéed Shiitake to get it to breed a Mycellium. According to the wiki page, you're supposed to be able to get some from the Lobi Crystal Consortium vendors.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Sautéed_Shiitake

However, I've been through all their inventory and I'm not seeing it in there. I even checked the Phoenix Prize Pack vendors and they don't have it, either. Has the Sautéed Shiitake consumable been removed from the game? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
--Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I think there's a consumable section in the Lobi store. You need to spend 1 lobi for the item.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think there's a consumable section in the Lobi store. You need to spend 1 lobi for the item.

Read above. That's also what the wiki page said, but there's not any showing for sale in there.
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
    edited January 2021
    Had to make sure it wasn't missed. You'd be surprised how often someone misses a detail.
    I'll have to pop in game to check.

Edit: Alright I found it. I used my own Lobi to open the store, and under the Devices tab, its at the top of the list.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Had to make sure it wasn't missed. You'd be surprised how often someone misses a detail.
    I'll have to pop in game to check.

Edit: Alright I found it. I used my own Lobi to open the store, and under the Devices tab, its at the top of the list.

Are you on PC or Xbox? I've looked on three toons on Xbox and don't see it at all under Devices. That's the tab where I was looking for it before.
    --Sadriel Fett

Wait you're on Xbox?
    I'm on PC. Kinda surprising that the Lobi store isn't organized the same way honestly.
  • geomast#4611 geomast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can confirm, it’s not on PS4 either.
    Yea... word of advice... be sure to tag if you're asking for console or PC for questions.
This discussion has been closed.