test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can the devs add a Queue counter for the Recruit missions that require it?

sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Is there a way to find out how many Queues I've done on a specific character like Jem'Hadar Recruit or the new Klingon Recruit if not can the devs please add a counter to the Recruit transciever menues for this?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    they never added one for gamma recruits...i don't see them doing so for this one either, since they don't seem to have learned from the complaints about having to manually track queues for it then​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It's been requested in past recruiting events, but they clearly seem to be against the idea for some strange reason.

It's very frustrating.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    It is annoying not to have it, but it doesn't change the fact you have to do it till you're done.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Most likely won't happen, a counter would just show when things aren't working.

I've a jem recruit that I use for events that somehow STILL hasn't hit the 100 TFO target
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    well, keep in mind for that one, only queues released prior to ViL count - so if you were primarily doing stuff like swarm or (later on) disco queues, none of those are going to count​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Just FYI, Kael addressed this issue in a twitter thread. Here is his reply to request for counters:
    Basically, it's a bug. They weren't working right, and at the last minute it was decided to pull them rather than have them be awful. We're going to try and add them back later.

So perhaps there is a sliver of hope that we'll get these counters eventually.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.