test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Lvl 65 Toon unable to claim from Z Store Cross Faction Flying

talshiar88atalshiar88a Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I am on my lvl 65 Klingon Toon and I am unable to claim the Cross Faction Flying Unlock. Why?

On the description of the ZStore it says "This feature can also be unlocked for free by having a Level 65 Klingon Captain on your account."

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    It should be unlocked if you see that message. Did you see the admiralty fed ships show up? If not, try logging out and back in.
  • Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    And it's a KDF Klingon and not a Fed Klingon, right?
  • Options
    Thats correct, a KDF Klingon. The ships for the Admiralty Card did show up, however, I am unable to access any of the federation starships from the acquisition shipyard. Thats why I am having an issue. The only fed ship that does show up without a problem is the Titan Science Destroyer. This was part of that bug when it was first introduced. The only difference now is I can also get the Fleet T6 option, which is great.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I am on my lvl 65 Klingon Toon and I am unable to claim the Cross Faction Flying Unlock. Why?

On the description of the ZStore it says "This feature can also be unlocked for free by having a Level 65 Klingon Captain on your account."

Any suggestions?

If you have a level 65 KDF character you don't need the Z Store unlock. As for the Shipyard, I can confirm that Fed ships simply don't show up for KDF, those that you do own can be claimed from the Z Store tabs however.
  • Options
    Awesome! Good to know.