test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alienware Giveway: get your free stuff!

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2149405/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-pack-giveaway
What's Included:

1: Klingon Miracle Worker Bridge Officer (For Klingon Captains Only)
Claiming this promo will unlock this item to claim in the Bridge Officers Tab in the Personnel Tab of the Zen Store

2: T’Kuva Uniform
Unlocked for the account and only for Klingon Captains
The Uniform pieces will be available in the Tailor. This uniform is actually bundled with the Klingon Miracle Worker Bridge Officer but worth pointing out here

3: Klingon Species Unlock (For Federation Faction Only)
Unlocks the ability to make a Klingon Captain in the Standard Starfleet faction.
Once the main promo is claimed, this will create a second item in the Promotions tab just for this item. Once that is claimed, players should see the Klingon Species unlocked in the standard Starfleet faction in the character creator.

4: 12 Inventory Slots
Can be used by any captain and traded to anyone on the same account. Will immediately drop into the player's inventory after claiming this promo.
This promo will be found in the Promotions tab of the Zen Store and can be claimed by anyone but can only be used by the specified factions above.​​​

After you get your code, redeem here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    It works - thanks :smile:
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Always great to get free stuff for accounts, thank you.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Very welcome! I think I'll be doing a fed alt after all.

Fed Klingon in a proper KDF ship
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Thanks, who said there are no decent Ferengi out there. :)
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Woot! Thanks.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Many thanks for the heads-up, thegrandnagus1.

More inventory slots are always appreciated.

The Klingon (Fed) unlock is most appreciated!

Thanks to Cryptic & Alienware.
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    thankee thankee
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Awesome, thanks for sharing the link.
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Very nice. Still uploading the patch but according to ARC I received the items. Thank you very much for posting this!
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    it weren't easy but I done it. Thanks for sharing.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• smetchsmetch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Can anyone confirm that this works for players launching through Steam? if so where are the items?

Edit: ok it does work and items are claimed from zen store promotions tab.
    Post edited by smetch on
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    sorry, mispost.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • risian4#5049 risian4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thanks for the info OP.
  • salamander#0501 salamander Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    it seems keys' source got depleted very fast. Anyone has any unneeded key maybe?
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Thanks OP, very useful information :)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    it seems keys' source got depleted very fast. Anyone has any unneeded key maybe?

They're back again, says 6599 keys left at the moment of this post.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Works great..thanks! :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
    edited January 2021
    tom61sto wrote: »

It says "all out" for me

How do I post print screens here?

Seems as if there was a bug in AlienwareArena's database because this site prevents people from a certain country to claim those keys.

Post edited by salamander#0501 on
    tom61sto wrote: »

It says "all out" for me

How do I post print screens here?

Seems as if there was a bug in AlienwareArena's database because this site prevents people from a certain country to claim those keys.

Yeah, something is up because you posted about a half hour after I did. When I claimed it, there were over 6k keys left.
  • torharrytorharry Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Just picked up a key. Was still 4000 left. So if it is saying all keys are gone, it is lying. Try a different browser, or even a free vpn if you live in a more "unusual" location. Or just try again. Maybe they had some site issues earlier.
    The key number seems random. I clicked it 30 min after the post above me and the key count went from 4000 to 5646.
    must be out. page just reloads all the time...

What country are you from? AlienWare Arena has probably a bug preventing some countries to get those keys.
    I used a free vpn and switched my country to Germany and all went well even though both countries are in EU.

• chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    It's all good, TYVM

I'm in Argentina, and it worked fine for me here
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Thank you for the heads-up pig-1.gif I actually never got the Klingon species for the Fed side, this is great!​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • joealityjoeality Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I get "Internal error. Please try again." when I try to redeem the key.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Works for me :D
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Had to do it on the phone. Odd.

Anyway, about 1k left when I got mine about 30 mins ago.

Glad you were finally able to partake. I had no problems but been reading where a few have had difficulties like you.
This discussion has been closed.