test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought out Red Alert event, dilithium rewards not increasing

gigemaggiesgigemaggies Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I bought out the Red Alert event yesterday, ran the Tholian Red Alert and received 8K dilithium.

Ran the Tholian Red Alert again today, and received 8K dilithium instead of the promised 9K (checked the event window before I queued, it said I should receive 9K).

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    The OP is correct. It's not giving out the correct amount of unrefined ore. I should have received 12k today but I only received 8k.

tdZDcZJ.png
    1xe027q.png
  • que2#3853 que2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same here. I bought out the Red Alert too and only received 8K instead of the correct amount. 1/15 should have been 9K and 1/16 should have been 10K. I have a screenshot as well but I do not know how to post this. I have also opened up a ticket with support.
  • jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by jadizbane on
    edited January 2021
    139440489_4181617158534317_165457375016849354_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHhNqH16EJqEea9M5impp0gTSHr15mT6tFNIevXmZPq0b_Wkbr9Lx75TDC6GfSd5uKwM13IeK0IXYiXDaKAKxRs&_nc_ohc=BrIg4UMuctcAX80f2Q8&_nc_oc=AQmlno4msCtC63Yn7jtQcK26CBWBh6VmsxFuyxGyJdJGYfUVsMqFiS2bJicEOBUcnv8&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=716cd1b92edb152c6883c04b0c0ceff3&oe=602A3DC6

139751390_4181638458532187_7442978815748586908_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHkO73Yr9Xa2NQQnBQ4h1ZMhqXJzmzGuG2GpcnObMa4betDS12Bjv-XHq5dl2Smlv1iHyp80dU-t38uK-t4_7-V&_nc_ohc=p6zAZgnpq1wAX8kxrRT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.xx&oh=5e097f6a4e6437f90b7709dfa6914b2a&oe=60297D65
    8 days later and I'm still only getting 8k a day. I should have gotten 15k today.
    1xe027q.png
    And here we are again today. Not getting the correct amount of dil.

ecT4fE7.png
    1xe027q.png
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Same here. I should've gotten 9k today but I only got the basic 8k.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I just noticed the same thing, I should of gotten 9k today also and it was only 8k.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Didn't buy out on either account (LTS and F2P) and the dil reward on both today should have been 9k but was only 8.

This has happened before with event rewards so not entirely unexpected although you'd assume that once a fix was put in place they'd at least keep it around, especially when the exchange is nudging closer to cap once again.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I think thats the point, the less dil you collect the more $$$$ you will supliment lack of dil for.
  • chujozaurchujozaur Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I just noticed the same thing, I should of gotten 9k today also and it was only 8k.

Same here.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Same, the reward is stuck on 8K per day instead of increasing.

And I also noticed they re-implemented the cap of 25K per day. We were told that the new system of starting at 8K per day and increasing by 1K each day, had no cap on the daily increase. But in the winter event it topped out at 25K/day, which is what the old system did.
  • fluxcapacitor#9257 fluxcapacitor Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I'm curious what was said to people who submitted tickets.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    The winter event had the old system where it started at 2500 and got 2500 extra each day...so it capping at 25k was to be expected.

Was it? I could've sworn it started at 8, but I'm old and the brain don't work so good anymore. Makes sense though, never would have hit 25K in the new system unless you paid lobi to end it early.
    Post edited by lhoygow on
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    The winter event had the old system where it started at 2500 and got 2500 extra each day...so it capping at 25k was to be expected.

For this event...it's bugged...and no it won't get fixed before the event ends. No, they will not compensate you for it.

Never fear!
    Our extremely professional Community Manager said on Reddit that they're "looking into it".
    When confronted about this thread, his answer had such credibility! "No, we were loojing into it then, too :)".
    He has now been called out about no bothering to make a post in this thread... so far, no answer.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I participated in all ten days to get the rewards for the Red Alert Event and did not buy it out. With that said, I also have the error where the last few days after I finished the event, I got 8k-on first day which was correct, the second day after again 8k-which is not the number displayed in the Events tab for that event, and probably will see it again tonight. May this get fixed.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Same here. Only noticed it yesterday, should have received 10K, received 8K. Double checked today and instead of 11K, 8K. Definitely bust.

Down 5K in Dilithium over the past three days. It may not be a massive amount, but I should have received it and I haven't.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • gigemaggiesgigemaggies Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    For those wondering what became of this (I am the OP) - I did submit a bug ticket and after explaining how this should have worked to the somewhat clueless support people, they "informed the dev team" and gave me refined dil ore for what I was shorted from my Red Alert missions.
  • hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    And now the event is over, and I was hoping/expecting to be able to buy out the one day I missed and get the tokens ... nope, it's not on the list. That's unfortunate. :(
  • chuckfinley83chuckfinley83 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issue. After completing the red alert event. (No buyout, normal gameplay)
    I only got 8k Dil ore each day. Event reward WAS NOT INCREASING
    Taken several before / after screenshots . Submitted a ticket about it.
    Only response I got that they notified the devs and that I should post it here in the forums too.
    The Idea itself is absurd!! WHY ON EARTH DO WE NEED TO POST ANYTHING IF WE SUBMITTED A DAMM TICKET ???
    Perhaps it would be helpful If you post a statement about known bugs... :disappointed:
    FIX IT and COMPENSATE the players!

139440489_4181617158534317_165457375016849354_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHhNqH16EJqEea9M5impp0gTSHr15mT6tFNIevXmZPq0b_Wkbr9Lx75TDC6GfSd5uKwM13IeK0IXYiXDaKAKxRs&_nc_ohc=BrIg4UMuctcAX80f2Q8&_nc_oc=AQmlno4msCtC63Yn7jtQcK26CBWBh6VmsxFuyxGyJdJGYfUVsMqFiS2bJicEOBUcnv8&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=716cd1b92edb152c6883c04b0c0ceff3&oe=602A3DC6
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Credit where credit's due. I was refunded my missing dilithium by mail today. Many thanks Cryptic people.