test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Claim T5 Ship

spottedfeatherspottedfeather Member Posts: 100 Arc User
Supposedly, you can get a free T5 ship. They say you have to claim it through the promotions tab of the zen store. The thing is....there IS no promotions tab in the zen store.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I have a promotions tab (full of reclaims of older things), but the T5 Ship isn't showing up.

edit: hmm, someone in chat claiming it was taken down temporarily to fix a typo?
  • Options
    nr158nr158 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    there is no t5 ship in the Promotions Tab or anywhere this needs to be reported
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Already got mine, like i need it. So... anywho.
  • Options
    hohy00cz83#7969 hohy00cz83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    good day you can me explain in what they are players level 60+ better ? they are something more ? , why you are they did not coupon on ships and for weaker players 30 level + ? mainly that our you pick on money for yours services. this them against weaker unfair :(
  • Options
    egalgeordie#5753 egalgeordie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still no sign of the T5 ship for me
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    yeah no t5 ship here eaither
  • Options
    kharliskharlis Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Sooo... Which promotions tab? Because I'm not seeing this.
  • Options
    hohy00cz83#7969 hohy00cz83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    me girlfriend level 32 them disappointed. according to to her has have claim each na coupon t5-6 ships and I with to her I agree translated in google
  • Options
    apparently it was accidentaly labeled a T6 in game so they removed it.
  • Options
    xenovitaxenovita Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    I usually dont come to the forums to rant, but really, a T5 ship? REALLY?
    Pretty much anything would have been better, even a pack of phoenix boxes, I don't now, anything but a T5 ship...
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • Options
    vieth1vieth1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I am unable to claim as well. ANOTHER fail for Cryptic.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    There was an in-game typo (as shown in photo below) so it was removed and apparently is being fixed. You'd need a Twitter account to get this information in a reasonably expedient manner.

sgqKPpJ.jpg
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    that they don't post updates like this on their bloody website annoys me
  • Options
    xenovita wrote: »
    Pretty much anything would have been better, even a pack of phoenix boxes, I don't now, anything but a T5 ship...

Heres an idea. Try being grateful for ANYTHING free these days, use a FREE upgrade to make it a T5-U, then use and experimental upgrade on the T5 you got FOR FREE to make it a bust your stitches T6-X (and that works for that ship ACCOUNT wide)?!?

Honestly, complaining about a free GAME......"another Cryptic Fail"...........go play another game..
  • Options
    vieth1 wrote: »
    I am unable to claim as well. ANOTHER fail for Cryptic.

"ANOTHER" cryptic fail?!?!?!?
    Go play another game if their FREE stuff for a FREE GAME doesn't meet your standards. There are many people working hard to provide entertainment FOR YOU for FREE.

How about a Thank You every now and then?
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    So, does it work right, now?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    [...] Try being grateful for ANYTHING free these days, use a FREE upgrade to make it a T5-U, then use and experimental upgrade on the T5 you got FOR FREE to make it a bust your stitches T6-X (and that works for that ship ACCOUNT wide)?!?

What free T5-U upgrade?

Additionally, this is a promotion to get people to feel positive vibes to a company that had one of their most profitable years last year while pushing gambling-like loot/lock boxes and high priced bundles which can't be broken, not something out of the "bottom of their hearts" as a 'free' service that costs none of us anything.
  • Options
    Not as of 1 pm pacific standard time for me after a relog.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @captainbrian11
    I try to be respect to all, even when they initially upset, though this was clearly a typo we all make--realize that. <3

The person above identified a T5, can be made to T5U; realize only lockbox versions include the Free T5U Upgrade.

Note: Yet one can still earn a upgrade, by selling a little DIL on various toons, to make it T5U for all. If you also choose an Experimental on it, given by the recent Event or by Phoenix Ultra tokens during the Phoenix Event Weekends. Then it's basically a T6 ship as the person above identified.

Also realize the Recruit's get another Ship account-wide ship unlocked, and everyone can also earn the Anniversary Ship which is even finer!

So do what you think is best for you.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »
    Not as of 1 pm pacific standard time for me after a relog.

Some that I know who couldn't see it, started to as identified by them about 1:12 (pacific time) on the West Coast.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    Lol. It's back now and claimable (puts token in the inventory), but... The title text still says T6. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Lol. It's back now and claimable (puts token in the inventory), but... The title text still says T6. :D

It's possible, if they changed the name, it may have allowed some to claim yet another.

Still a very kind gesture, it clearly noted after T# Coupon, grants 100% off a T5 Ship. The banner Advertisement also correctly identified it as a T5.

Still I'm very grateful, and will likely choose something for my Klingon Recruit, to unlocks a skin or a console, for one of their other T6 Klingon ships!
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Yes it's back. Claim your free Tier 5 ship coupon by clicking on the button labeled "T6 Ship Coupon - Promotional" in the promotions tab of the Zen Store.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    strathkin wrote: »
    tom61sto wrote: »

It's possible, if they changed the name, it may have allowed some to claim yet another.

Still a very kind gesture, it clearly noted after T# Coupon, grants 100% off a T5 Ship. The banner Advertisement also correctly identified it as a T5.

Good point on the name change might allow double-dipping.

I accept my bribe as any good Ferengi would do, and humbly put a punch in Cryptic's Player Goodwill card.
    strathkin wrote: »
    Still I'm very grateful, and will likely choose something for my Klingon Recruit, to unlocks a skin or a console, for one of their other T6 Klingon ships!

Only KDF T5 ships usable on any ship consoles are the Varanus' and Mogh's consoles.
    Unless you have one the Bortasqu'/KDF Flagships, there aren't any really any skins to use. The fleet version of the Kurak has the Mogh skin, and both the Kor and Guramba comes with the T5 skin choose-able by default, AFAIK.
    That's pretty much the entire ship list for T5 C-Store KDF... Bortasqu' three-set, Dyson three-set (at least you can put them in KDF paints now), Varanus, Mogh, Guramba, and B'Rel is the entire list unless I've managed to miss one. KDF didn't have many back in the day.
  • Options
    vieth1vieth1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    it works now...Cryptic redeemed
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    xenovita wrote: »

Yes, a T5 ship. Really.

In previous Anniversary giveaways over the years, we got a variety of T3 & 4 ships. It's nothing new, or bad, or stupid.

Personally, I loved getting those old ships - gave me different things to use on new characters as they leveled, and it unlocked more ship costume options. And nowadays, more Admiralty cards. It's all good.
This discussion has been closed.