test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Customization Post Incoming Changes

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Apologies if asked/answered elsewhere but couldnt see it.

Has there been any info on if hull/window materials are going to be opened up alongside the incoming ship free for all?
IE: Klink caps being able to use FED hull mats on their ships an vice versa?

Cheers in advance
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    I honestly don't see this happening. Although they are releasing access to all ships to all characters, they are still Fed/KDF ships. That said, you can always use vanity shields. I am using the Felk'Iri shield on a T6 Titan captained by a KDF character. It does give it a little bit of a KDF feel to it. The Alliance and Medical vanity shield is a good option too for a more Fed or neutral look.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    As far as I know what materials a ship can use use manually added to said ships (they're not faction based but rather the KDF version is technically separate from the FED version), so opening hull materials would mean manually adding those materials to god knows how many ships.
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Only fed ship I own is the T6 Miranda and I got that for free from an offer.

I might run a pirate/privateer themed Fed toon now he has access to my main's collection of superior and sexy KDF vessels.

However I'd be interested in Klingon options for the Miranda
This discussion has been closed.