test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[LEGACY] Measure of Morality - Feedback and Discussion

12346»

Comments

• murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I hated so much. Is a 2 part of long, boring and tedious ground missions only, wich I try to avoid at any cost. Few years ago a player suggested that ground missions should be a part of an assignment like admiralty, not a thing for captains be involved with. And I totally agree with that.
    IInLzhi.gif
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I hated so much. Is a 2 part of long, boring and tedious ground missions only, which I try to avoid at any cost. Few years ago a player suggested that ground missions should be a part of an assignment like admiralty, not a thing for captains be involved with. And I totally agree with that.

And I totally do not agree with that. I would support a ground revamp though. Ground missions are present in the Star Trek TV shows and there captains got involved in them. With that said I liked these missions and did not find them boring or tedious even though I died several times. Good test for ground builds.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • protometal77#2604 protometal77 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Part 1. is broken. Bluescreens on map load after following Lincoln through the portal for the first trial. This bluscreen is similar to the one that affected Butterfly sometime ago. I now for the foreseeable future have a DSC toon that I bought the Legendary Walker for and done the fast level up stuck on Excalbia. A shame if I have to delete that toon since the extras with the bundle can only be claimed once.
  • fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Agreed PArt 1 is broken, at least on PS4, each time i want to go through first portal the game crash.
    Same problem with another mission in delta quadrant "What's left behind" in Delta quadrant.
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • marcoramius2marcoramius2 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I just finished playing part1 and part2 as a KDF. Which I had a thought for the space battle for KDF instead of having Fed legends, why not have KDF legends. Such as Martok, Worf, Kurn, Kahless, T'kvuma, Korr-D7, Clang-D7, Koloth-D7, and Chang-BoP all in their respective ships. That would be fitting. Of course all of the aligned would have their corresponding side show up.
This discussion has been closed.