test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary giveaways

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I wish they could give away at least 5 account bank slots, my son would be so happy! :smiley:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    I guess all those lock box rewards of Plas Leech is now junk...

Well, the ship it comes from is no longer on the C-Store, so anyone who doesn't already have it unlocked there is either gonna be buying the ship as a character only unlock for 75k dil, or buying one of the remaining leech boxes. I'm not sure what the value conversion would look like, but as long as it's up for less EC than 75k dil would be worth then it'll still sell, until it's gone.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    my prediction for Day 3 will be a uniform of some sort. that's pretty typical from the past
    Spock.jpg

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Uniform would be nice. Hopefully it won't be one I already own.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Will we have a giveaway this weekend?, sometimes they continue on monday.. :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Last time they did this it was one a day including weekends.
    When they use to do it all weekend long they had already done it thru the week and the last thing was a free ship starting on Friday and ending on Monday.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Also, this is per account, and make sure you claim it on someone who isn't maxed out already.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Also, this is per account, and make sure you claim it on someone who isn't maxed out already.

That is not necessary: if the character is maxed out, you will get a box bound-to-account.
    That is also true for characters that aren't maxed out. So basically... claim it with whomever you want.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    How do you tell if you're already maxed out? What is the max number of slots per char?
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    How do you tell if you're already maxed out? What is the max number of slots per char?

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Inventory

According to the wiki max inventory slots is listed as 216.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    p331 wrote: »
    According to the wiki max inventory slots is listed as 216.

Thanks.

screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    It is claimed & released to the character in the form of an account-wide box so that is well done by Cryptic along side with the additional inventory spaces, thanks Cryptic.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    these once per account really sucks, I recall it use to be once per character for inventory giveaways...
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    > @tigeraries said:
    > these once per account really sucks, I recall it use to be once per character for inventory giveaways...

You should protest by skipping today’s free giveaway altogether.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Worked for me. My main was in DESPERATE need of bank space. If and when we get a pet tab that would free up like 40 something slots.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    So...did the free bank work for everyone? Because it didn't for me.

Can you be more specific, Cold?
    Did you get it but couldn't apply it? You got nothing at all?
    kv1Ohsx.png

- quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Did you have your bank inventory open at the time you tried to use it? I tried to use mine while my bank was open and it attempted to move the item into the bank. Other than that it worked for me and I received 12 bank slots.
    So...did the free bank work for everyone? Because it didn't for me.

Can you be more specific, Cold?
    Did you get it but couldn't apply it? You got nothing at all?

I clicked on the box to get the slots and it did nothing at all. Tried relogging and no, the character was FAR from having max slots. So this seems to be a me problem >< .

Well damn!
    Did you have any problem at all with the inventory slots from yesterday?
    kv1Ohsx.png

Well shoot, I hope you did indeed have the bank open and the little box has ended up there somewhere!
    Would be really unfair if you lost it :(
    kv1Ohsx.png

Yeah, it's not a great loss... but fingers crossed they can help anyway!
    kv1Ohsx.png

This discussion has been closed.