test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

35% Off on Ship Bundles - include Discovery Bundle

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
right now I see 35% off all ship bundles. That includes the Legendary Bundles and the Discovery Bundle with 4 ships and pet/bo etc.

this is way better than the year end 25% off ship wide sale. if your interested in getting the new carrier or recon bundles, they too are 35% off. But I would just buy the single JHD ship myself, consoles & ship trait the same, only reason you would want the bundle is for Admiralty.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Nice, thanks for the heads-up, tigeraries & to Cryptic lol
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter

Yes, well said.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    This is the time I wish they'd tell us about the KDF legendary pack, assuming that is what is coming. Much as I could use this current discount, I wanna know what else they are going to be selling and make an informed purchasing decision.

Instead I get the sense that this is here to try and get people to impulse spend some zen and oops, now they don't have enough for what is coming and have to buy more.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I think Cryptic has just given up completely on posting to the forums except for the occasional patch notes.

Enjoy the Sale my PC colleagues.
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User

Right? If I thought the lack of communication was ridiculous before, now it's just pathetically stupid.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    victorup3victorup3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why no 10th Anniversary Bundle?
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    victorup3 wrote: »

Dude, this post is a year old!
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2022
    Yea it is, yet seems they did introduce another 35% off Ship Bundles though! And all Legendary Bundles are back for 5 more days!
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    victorup3victorup3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    victorup3 wrote: »

Dude, this post is a year old!

haha oops new year!
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    The Mudd bundles are also all back and 50% off. The Kelvin timeline one is particularly sweet as it can give you up to 6 account unlocked upper end ships. The Destroyer choice has 3 ships the Connie/D7 gives you 2, then just pick eith Vengeance or Jellyfish for 6. The Vengeance ruled DPS charts for quite awhile and remains one of the easiest ships to get really good performance out of. The Jellyfish is… a rare science ship?
  • Options
    live8evillive8evil Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    The Mudd bundles are also all back and 50% off. The Kelvin timeline one is particularly sweet as it can give you up to 6 account unlocked upper end ships. The Destroyer choice has 3 ships the Connie/D7 gives you 2, then just pick eith Vengeance or Jellyfish for 6. The Vengeance ruled DPS charts for quite awhile and remains one of the easiest ships to get really good performance out of. The Jellyfish is… a rare science ship?

I kinda regret getting the vengeance over the jellyfish. Why? because i only use the vengeance on one character (maybe i won't at all in the future?), the vengeance is affordable and i could buy it 3-4 times on the exchange for the price of the jellyfish. And the last two reasons: the jellyfish comes pre-equipped with the red matter capacitor i use on almost all characters + it comes with a VERY good console, which you can use as a replacement for gravity well, if a ship doesnt have a lt cmd sci seat. So yeah, it's actualy not a straight-forward choice, at least not for me...

This discussion has been closed.