test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 1/21/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited January 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/21 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Thanks for the Tailor fix :).
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Seriously, the tailor fix is worth the short list...

THANK YOU!!
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Tailor fix is definitely appreciated.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • michael74#1184 michael74 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I assume the tailor fix will also be arriving soon for console?
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    thanks for tailor fix it's really an annoying bug!!!!
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Tailor fix? Nice!
    Tza0PEl.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Thanks for fixing the tailor, Cryptic!

Edit: It appears that the fix did not work according to other comments.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Are we ever going to get a "tailor fix" for the mis-matched color palettes on Romulan (KDF-aligned) wrist items? I've been periodically reporting this since LoR went live. How long has that been?..

How about the AoY TOS-era chest emblems that can only be applied to TOS shirts? Reported since AoY went live.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Not much in the way of anything in today's patch notes, but I don't expect much in the times we live in.
    This one, though, as mentioned above by nearly everyone, is most welcome.
    I expect we'll have a few new things to grab our attention for a while in the next week...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Tailor fix didn't work.
    1xe027q.png
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Tailor fix didn't work.

That screenshot of that reddish-skinned alien you have looks well done & impressive.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    That screenshot of that reddish-skinned alien you have looks well done & impressive.
    Nonsense - if he was 'well done', he'd be much more brown and perhaps blackened around his singed edges!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Nonsense - if he was 'well done', he'd be much more brown and perhaps blackened around his singed edges!

lol good one & now I cannot stop thinking about bacon.
  • beaver#8175 beaver Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Not sure where to put this because there is no post about the new Klingon Bird of Prey included in the recruitment event.

Just wondering if it was a typo or on purpose that it has one less console slot than every other T6 ship (9 total according to the news post)?

Thanks for a great game!
    Captain Beaver
    Not sure where to put this because there is no post about the new Klingon Bird of Prey included in the recruitment event.

Just wondering if it was a typo or on purpose that it has one less console slot than every other T6 ship (9 total according to the news post)?

Thanks for a great game!
    Captain Beaver

I'm not 100% on this but even though Cryptic is claiming it is a T6 ship that scales, at least initially, from the official announcement I don't think it is meant to be. It is more akin to a beginner ship with a life-span topping-off at approximately level 40 or maybe 50.

Even placing 1 of those X-upgrades would still leave the M'Chla Refit less 1 console compared to most others. I think I read, or heard, if you have a T6 M'Chla or the fleet version you can use the ship skin so that is good. It would be really nice if Cryptic just allowed this new M'Chla Refit skin to be usable on any KDF BoP!
This discussion has been closed.