test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2021 Anniversary Event

2»

Comments

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Ok, now that we know about the Anniversary Event... will the KDF Recruitment Event coincide with it or not? According to Priority One Podcast 890 (I believe) it was announced by the STO Ed that there would be one "around" the same time.
    Post edited by ikonn#1068 on
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    ikonn#1068 wrote: »
    Ok, now that we know about the Anniversary Event... will the KDF Recruitment Event coincide with it or not? According to Priority One Podcast 890 (I believe) it was announced by the STO Ed that there would be one "around" the same time.

That's the rumors that's going around, yes.
    Around the anniversary/at the end of the Year of the Federation Klingon, there should be something that will make us replay all the Klingon content and a Klingon Legendary Bundle.

Of course, they've also said that the Anniversary would feature 3 episodes but lo and behold according to the news we will only get two.
    Granted, the information displayed in the blog posts is hardly, if ever, entirely correct, but still...
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    So far I'm not really thrilled with the Klingon content and the new lockbox. I'm sure some folks will find it enjoyable and glad for them.
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
This discussion has been closed.