test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Synth wave friendly AI is committing suicide

genace87genace87 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I have seen the friendly AI battleships
, cruisers, and frigates go outside the safe zone or stay behind in the area that is about to be no longer safe. I am not sure if something change when it first came out but when I first played Synth Wave all AI ships would head to the station once you beamed over the correct number. But now only the transport ships will. The battleships, cruisers, and frigates will stay out and battle the synth. And it is a 50% that they won't retreat to the next line of defense instead stay in the about to be danger zone. Or will cross from the safe zone to the danger zone.

Comments

• aurion#4326 aurion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I noticed that too I personally save 3 battleships (the 3 person ones) and yet only 1 survived.
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    That synth wave tfo and new episode suck....i loathe having to do either every day....
    That synth wave tfo and new episode suck....i loathe having to do either every day....

I don't mind synth wave it is by far better and quicker than that annoying prison break one during the last event, argh that took forever to finish and prison transports got suck in the satellites too. had to get those with smaller ships to fly full impulse to nudge them out that took a lot of attempts, if it worked at all.
    The point I was making is that the junk theyve been putting out is subpar...it seems they are running out of ideas and really rehashing things...Like the new epi is rehash of "the undying" MINUS Hassan combined with the kdf epi before this one....Thats not cool..
    The point I was making is that the junk theyve been putting out is subpar...it seems they are running out of ideas and really rehashing things...Like the new epi is rehash of "the undying" MINUS Hassan combined with the kdf epi before this one....Thats not cool..

Yes it is annoying they did not create a new place and instead just reused used Hassan's bar, very sub par and quite lazy in fact. I'm also very annoyed we don't get to kill Madran, I am really sick of that Ferrengi. First on the mining Asteroid, then on New Romulas and then when going after the Iconians and even Quarks lucky 7 (although he was helpful on that) This is one Ferrengi that needs to die and die horribly, we should have been given the option to obliterate the little pest.

Yes it is annoying they did not create a new place and instead just reused used Hassan's bar, very sub par and quite lazy in fact. I'm also very annoyed we don't get to kill Madran, I am really sick of that Ferrengi. First on the mining Asteroid, then on New Romulas and then when going after the Iconians and even Quarks lucky 7 (although he was helpful on that) This is one Ferrengi that needs to die and die horribly, we should have been given the option to obliterate the little pest.

Cant argue that...but like ive said, all they care about is cranking out new lame TRIBBLE no ones asked for to make money NOT realizing they are losing money and players by not fixing these rampant and long standing issues....