test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot not saving

My installation is steam one, but I run straight from executable, when I hit the keybind nothing happens, I have old screenshots of the folder "D:\Games\StartrekOnline\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots", but now I don't seem to be able to save anymore, neither with keybind or command lines from chat in neither format. Is there a way to instruct the game a desired folder where to save new screenshots?
IInLzhi.gif

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Have you tried resetting your keybinds?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Yup have tried, still no luck
    IInLzhi.gif
  • murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Anyone have any other clue on this issue? Is kinda hard leave graphic editor open to get screenshots all the time.
    IInLzhi.gif
  • drcripplerdrcrippler Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue, it is rather frustrating since I can't save any costumes as well as not being able to save screenshots.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    My installation is steam one, but I run straight from executable, when I hit the keybind nothing happens, I have old screenshots of the folder "D:\Games\StartrekOnline\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots", but now I don't seem to be able to save anymore, neither with keybind or command lines from chat in neither format. Is there a way to instruct the game a desired folder where to save new screenshots?

When I hit the keybind it directed mine to cloud save, though if I use the command prompt they seem to go to the right location, at least the last time I tried to use the prompt.

EDIT:I use the steam version as well but that shouldn't matter as technically it's just the PC client.

EDIT2:3DGCmZr.jpg
    works for me just fine as I took this after I read this, it doesn't give you a text that you've taken a screenshot but I was able to find it in my folder just fine, so what ever your problem is it's not universal.