test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Rename Token

When I go to purchase a rename token via the interface on the main page, it has a pop up asking me to confirm, and the amount of zen that I have at the bottom left. But, there is nothing else at all. No information, no prompt nor buttons either. I can't purchase one. I tried that on different characters, just in case.

I tried via the Arc launcher as well as via Steam, but it doesn't work.

Comments

• gishka#4096 gishka Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The workaround is to exit the game then, once you've logged in again, do the rename before you play any characters.
    Dahar Master Gishka - I.K.S. Storm of Quin'lat
    tlhIngan maH taHjaj!
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    The workaround is to exit the game then, once you've logged in again, do the rename before you play any characters.

That doesn't work. I tried that a few times, to no avail :/
  • eahawkeahawk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've just tried to rename a character and ran into this same issue. Logging out didn't help. Just an empty confirmation box when I hit Rename.
  • mrtencza#8899 mrtencza Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    eahawk wrote: »
    I've just tried to rename a character and ran into this same issue. Logging out didn't help. Just an empty confirmation box when I hit Rename.

Me too
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I spent zen on other things (so I don't have enough to try for now). But, I think the way you can try is to buy a token ingame and then try? I saw the rename token not long ago. Never noticed it was there till today XD