test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Event Buyout

aurion#4326 aurion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Is there a reason why I can't buy out the Winter Event? I was just 2 tokens short of completing it but the Buyout option is still greyed out and I cannot seem to complete the event.

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Do you have enough lobi?
  • aurion#4326 aurion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    Do you have enough lobi?

It says Zen on the greyed out button, not lobi, and no I do not have very much lobi, why would it be lobi all other events have been zen. If it is lobi I think I'll just delete the account as Zen costs twice as much on PC as it does for console so I'll just go back to that, I can't afford to waste it on buying keys to open the lockboxes and I don't have the dil to buy zen via exchange as I'm only level 24.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    The buyout is currently bugged just like last year. It should be Lobi, in your case 100.
  • aurion#4326 aurion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I had bought 2000 zen to buy out the event, turns out this gave me a first time buyers reward with 3 keys so I bought 10 more keys and got my 100 lobi and 2 T6 infinity box ships as well. Too bad I can't sell them on the exchange as I cannot store much EC since it is not even a silver account so my EC limit is really low, I'd lose nearly all the EC if they sold. Oh well 2 T6 ships extra is nice to have anyway saves me having to buy any later.
    Drop rate for T6 ships on PC must be a lot better than on console this is the third T6 box ship I got the first coming from the free keys they gave out during some event last year and that was only 5 keys. On console I've opened hundreds of boxes and never gotten a ship.