test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Fed Fleet looking for Armada (Beta or Gamma)

veneva1veneva1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Hey all,

We are a new Fed fleet that is growing about as well as a small fleet can. It consists of just a few friends playing for fun when we can. That being said, if anyone needs a new fleet for fleet cred farming we are more than happy to help with that.

My fleet is named "The Ace of Space," if anyone is interested. Twiggy@Twiggy15245 for in game mail.

Thanks all and happy holiday season!

Comments

• veneva1veneva1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Also looking for new fleet members as well. We are super casual, but building stuff up at a solid clip.
    Working on upgrading starbase to level two. Can currently access tier two fleet ships. If anyone is interested in joining a fleet at the ground level and just having some fun.
    Hey all,

We are a new Fed fleet that is growing about as well as a small fleet can. It consists of just a few friends playing for fun when we can. That being said, if anyone needs a new fleet for fleet cred farming we are more than happy to help with that.

My fleet is named "The Ace of Space," if anyone is interested. Twiggy@Twiggy15245 for in game mail.

Happy New Year!
    Hey all,

Enjoy the Red Alert!
  • kapitanwuff#9711 kapitanwuff Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey, I'm a newish player looking for a small fleet to join so I can get in on the ground level. I accepted a random invite (and quickly left) invite but wasn't happy with the idea of joining a large fleet that I didn't help contribute to building, much rather help build up a small one. I would love to know more about your fleet if I sound like someone your interested in.