test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot take screenshots

drcripplerdrcrippler Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I am unable to take any screenshots using keybinds or using the chat commands. The game registers the command but these screenshots do not show up in my screenshot folder. This was working fine until the recent patch.

I have tried reinstalling the game but it has not made a change. I have not made any changes to any files. Changing the keybinds and creating a new character does solve the issue.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Have you tried just resetting your keybinds instead of creating a new character?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Do you have any Graphic Adaptor Software running that might 'steal' the Print Screen key from STO?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • drcripplerdrcrippler Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you tried just resetting your keybinds instead of creating a new character?

Hi, yes, I have tried this to no avail.
    Do you have any Graphic Adaptor Software running that might 'steal' the Print Screen key from STO?

I don't think so. Any way to check this?
    I'd like to add to this by saying that I cannot save any costumes in the tailor either. I can click "save" but nothing happens. There is no screenshot in the screenshot folder, nor can I load the costume again.