test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"The Ace of Space" is Recruiting

veneva1veneva1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hey all,

Small, friendly, and new fleet here calling on any players who would like to build a fleet, earn some fleet credits, and enjoy a no demand fleet experience. The fleet currently comprises of me and a few good friends just playing for kicks.

If this sounds like something you could get behind, please send me a message here and/or in game at Twiggy@twiggy15245.

Be safe and stay healthy all!

Veneva1

Comments

• stitch626#6774 stitch626 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im an old player from years ago, looking to get back into the game and have some fun. Had to get a new account cause I dont remember my old login info. I would love to get help farming to get up in level to grind end game content with cool chill people.
  • ward101#8752 ward101 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    stay healthy all ba! I'm healthy when I Still stand!
  • veneva1veneva1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Awesome Stitch. I also started playing years ago and fell off. This is my second attempt as well.

If you are interested in joining, message me in game at Twiggy@Twiggy15245 and I will send your character an invite to the fleet.

Happy to help you farm exp to get up in level and just enjoy the game.
  • veneva1veneva1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hey all,

Small, friendly, and new fed fleet here calling on any players who would like to build a fleet, earn some fleet credits, and enjoy a no demand fleet experience. The fleet currently comprises of me and a few good friends just playing for kicks.

If this sounds like something you could get behind, please send me a message here and/or in game at Twiggy@twiggy15245.

Be safe and stay healthy all!